George W

Putting a happy face on the community.
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

George W

Post by Baalzamon »

George W. was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below. Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, three kids, who were fishing, pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted. The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland." George said, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One". The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's." George said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!" The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built-in TV and stereo headset!!" Bush is a little perplexed by this and says, "But you don't look like you are handicapped." The kid says, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning!"

Got that from somebody's profile...don't know whos it was, someone randomly IMd me and I still don't know who it was....
Alexis
Quiet One

Post by Alexis »

George W, the First Lady, and Dick Cheney are all flying on Air Force One... George says, "Y'know, I could toss a $100 bill out the window and make somebody really happy..." The First Lady replies, "I could drop ten $10 bills and make ten people really happy..." Dick Cheney overhears the conversation and adds, "Well I could drop a hundred $1 bills out the window and make a hundred pretty really happy..."

The pilot hears this and thinks to himself, "I could drop all three of them out the window and make twenty million people happy..."
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

20 million? or 6 billion?
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

OmegaRenegade wrote:20 million? or 6 billion?
whats the difference?
Alexis
Quiet One

Post by Alexis »

40 million people voted. =P
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

Baalzamon wrote:
whats the difference?
About 5.98 billion people?
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

nemo
Quiet One

Post by nemo »

Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

"I could drop all three of them out the window and make twenty million people happy..."
We had the same one here (Serbia) while Milosevic was the president. Only it was 10mil people ;)
Use The Force(s)!