What did the first Atom say to the other?

Putting a happy face on the community.
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

What did the first Atom say to the other?

Post by Baalzamon »

First Atom: "Oh no! I lost an electron!"
Second Atom: "Are you sure?"
First Atom: "I'm Positive!"

hahaha, why's that make me laugh so hard?
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

HAHAHAHHAHA
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

thats actually semi funny, since i actually know what an atom is haha and an electron and that all electrons are positive and the other guys says positive
!!!

funny stuff.
ImageImage
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

Poca wrote:thats actually semi funny, since i actually know what an atom is haha and an electron and that all electrons are positive and the other guys says positive
!!!

funny stuff.
except for the fact that electrons are positive. Therefor, when you lose an election, you lose a positive source, and are negative.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Baalzamon wrote:
Poca wrote:thats actually semi funny, since i actually know what an atom is haha and an electron and that all electrons are positive and the other guys says positive
!!!

funny stuff.
except for the fact that electrons are positive. Therefor, when you lose an election, you lose a positive source, and are negative.
no, losing an electron which is negitive would make you more plus or positive
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Baalzamon wrote:
!!!

funny stuff.
no atom is negative though..

all atoms are nuetral!
ImageImage
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Poca wrote:
Baalzamon wrote:
!!!

funny stuff.
no atom is negative though..

all atoms are nuetral!
ya it would be an ion or an isotope then
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

Technically (Depending who you ask), it is still an atom if it is a negatively charged ion :) Therefore not all atoms are neutral.

Also, isotopes are atoms with varying numbers of neutrons which will have no effect on the charge.

Enough nerd talk out of me for the day. I laughed at the joke
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Azool wrote:Technically (Depending who you ask), it is still an atom if it is a negatively charged ion :) Therefore not all atoms are neutral.

Also, isotopes are atoms with varying numbers of neutrons which will have no effect on the charge.

Enough nerd talk out of me for the day. I laughed at the joke
yeah i havent learned about all of that stuff yet then..with isotopoes and stuff

for chem all i need to know, and be aware of is that all atoms are nuetral.

but yeah, youguys are probabaly right.

lo siento charlie.
ImageImage
neto
Quiet One

Post by neto »

" If the atom loses electrons, the atom becomes positively charged (because the number of positively charged protons will exceed the number of electrons). "

jj is right
MIDGET MADNESS!