Newbie FAQ

Discuss everything strategical about SMR.
Alucard
Beta Tester

Post by Alucard »

Robot Wars!! Cool! you gotta tell me when that will be, as Fal and Asumen and I are very ardent watchers of Robot Wars over here. Just tell me when you will be on, and we'll watch it here! Would love to see you win....what will your robot be called?
Oldie..not a goodie :)
Former Member of (I won't remember everything):
Northstar Boot Camp, Northstar, SPB, Beyond Doubt, several others.
Trader by trade, Fighter by force, Planet Buster by necessity.
Felix

Post by Felix »

Ehh all those short versions of names...someone who could post just a short version of what it all means.... tq
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Hellman109
Beta Tester

Post by Hellman109 »

Blum often goes off topic and ruins threads, you get used of this, if blum talks, ignore him, that is it in short :lol:
All I heard was blah blah blah, Im a little whinger.
Blum
Chat Troll

Post by Blum »

pffft
Sunakk

Post by Sunakk »

Newbie question:

How does one acquire skills? I read it is required to have 5 to get out of newbie status, plus a heck of a lot of experience. Just wondering.
Blum
Chat Troll

Post by Blum »

It's not skills, it's kills. and you do it basically by finding unprotected people in smaller ships and firing at them. I think there is a big hunting thread somewhere that explains it in more detail
Riku

thanks!

Post by Riku »

That was really helpful thanks people
If there are any other worlds out there, than our world is just something smaller of something much bigger!
Super Nova

Post by Super Nova »

And the world goes on.... fils out "TPS" form....... and looks at all equations and say **** em.... just get a planet
*Some where in space*
Super Nova sits around playing a game marbles, some say these marbles are the galaxys which we live in, so next time u see the light coming at the end of all the glaxys.... watch out for the marble thats going hit you...