quickest way losing alignment

Discuss everything strategical about SMR.
Xerxes_1

quickest way losing alignment

Post by Xerxes_1 »

yeah i wanna go evil but my alignment is fairly high- talking over 140 something, so whats the quickest/mostpainless way to go evil?
thanks for yer help ^^
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

umm that would be to go raid some ports , thats if u got a shi pthat can bust a port and that means a capital ship, too early in the game for that. Nothin else besides killin people your government likes
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

also killing traders of races your at peace with really drops the alignment fast.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Vober
Beta Tester

nope

Post by Vober »

get an evil alliance member to drop 150 slaves or so on a planet. take one and constantly goto a port. stay in the same sector just keep entering/leaving port screen. sooner or later you will get caught. -5 alignment -a lil cash (only 1 slave....) and no turns wasted :)

(disclaimer: not personally tested)
Dynip

Re: nope

Post by Dynip »

Vober wrote:get an evil alliance member to drop 150 slaves or so on a planet. take one and constantly goto a port. stay in the same sector just keep entering/leaving port screen. sooner or later you will get caught. -5 alignment -a lil cash (only 1 slave....) and no turns wasted :)
I tried that already and it doesent work. I think you can only lose/gain 5/1 point per movement. It would be too easy to lose/gain aling points.
Dynip
Lousy signature goes here.
Marshmellow Martyr

Post by Marshmellow Martyr »

Be an idiot like me and attack ports, that always works. :lol:
Xerxes_1

Post by Xerxes_1 »

wow a good 6-7 months between posts thats gotta be some kind of record....
naslug

Post by naslug »

The slaves thing...

1. you use a turn when you land on the planet.

2. you cannot get searched at the same port twice in a row. I.E. if you get searched at port A, port A will never search you again untill you are searched at another port. (good fact to know, if you want to avoid getting searched when you are trading illegals.)

The attacks ports thing.
1- You can do the port attacking thing as a group, with less risk, you do not need captial ships. This can work well if you can find a level 1 more near an Uno.

2- Very risky, not only can you die from the attack, buy other player will get news your attacking, and might attack. Reasonable Idea if your in an alliance to get someone in a Strong ship to cover you.
Zed

Post by Zed »

naslug wrote: 1- You can do the port attacking thing as a group, with less risk, you do not need captial ships.
You're going to use Hunters to attack higher lvl ports? :roll: .Why not just use a warbirds?
Very risky, not only can you die from the attack
It's practically IMPOSSIBLE to die from raiding a lvl one port with a WB.
but other player will get news your attacking, and might attack
There are ways to prepare for that,and you should deploy those measures,because they probably will attack.
Reasonable Idea if your in an alliance to get someone in a Strong ship to cover you.
Better yet,bushwack the bastards.

Why I'm even replying to a resurrected thread I don't know.
Blood for the Blood god,Skulls for his throne!-Any Khornite
Kal
Quiet One

Post by Kal »

Zed wrote:
naslug wrote: 1- You can do the port attacking thing as a group, with less risk, you do not need captial ships.
You're going to use Hunters to attack higher lvl ports? :roll: .Why not just use a warbirds?
This thread is about gaining/losing alignment, not PRing high level ports. You can PR in a group with a bunch of IST's and easily gain/lose several hundred XP. Usually in this scenario you'd have at least 1 warbird around for protection/stripping drones off the port anyway.