Hunting...

Discuss everything strategical about SMR.
Imperial

Post by Imperial »

lol this thread has gone from hunting strats to trading strats ;)
/me kills the thread
TahKillahz
Beta Tester

Post by TahKillahz »

people really need to stop complain bout how hard it is to trade because of scouts...yea theres alot and it sucks...but if your smart enough, u wont die....ive been tradin the biggest route in the game for the whole game and i havent died once tradin....use some common sense and u wont die
Drug Runner

Post by Drug Runner »

I was not part of a big alliance, yet I managed a good amount of money only getting killed once due to extreme lag on a lvl 9 port. :x but Its all how you do things. I notice at night alot of people arn't on, and there are alot less hunters. Cept for a few. My opinion for all these pansy complainers is to just stick with a low level trade routes min. profit, min exp but it saves money in the long run with all those ships you have to buy running those over used routes.
Leader of the Dark Order
GodofTheWedge

Post by GodofTheWedge »

I leveled 2 ports this game fomr roughly 3 to roughly 7 gained roughly 60,000 expierince and died 1 time on that route. and from what ive seen, if i were careful i could still go back to that route without any real difficulties. oh and Linkz, you're doin a ton better than last game, congrats, prolly helps that u dont trade my route like last game... so i cant send a few ppl your way every now and again :twisted:
Imperial

Post by Imperial »

Well as I said before there are still routes that can compete with the top route, without any scouts on them. You just need to know how to find them
TahKillahz
Beta Tester

Post by TahKillahz »

yup...but if it were that simple....heh....forget it, ill jus hunt and kill those people that r stupid enough to go over my scouts while im on :twisted:
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

TahKillahz wrote:yup...but if it were that simple....heh....forget it, ill jus hunt and kill those people that r stupid enough to go over my scouts while im on :twisted:
1) You do not need to post on every thread on the forum just to see your name up there, especially when most of the posts are stupid one-liners which contribute nothing.
2) Please try to use the english language, abbreviations like "u" and "r" are simply laziness and show that you put minimal effort into what you write, readers will see this and dismiss the post contents (punctuation helps as well).
3) You seem to be dying more than killing, come back and talk trash when you have something to talk about.......
Ravenger
Beta Tester

Post by Ravenger »

lol Ard, some of us (mainly me) are lazy and like to use "r" and "u" sometimes but I do agree is you are posting on a topic and want people to read it the correct stuff will always have more people read it.
if you see a You Are Under Attack. screen its probly not me
d3c509b
Quiet One

Post by d3c509b »

OK I hate to say it but i agree with Ard here. I came on the webbaord after missing it for 2 days, and saw quite a few little brown peices of paper signifing new posts. I was excited! Turns aout they were almost entirely posts by Tahkillaz saying never more than 15 words.

Just spent an extra 20minutes sifting through it all, thats it.
-Ssjz-
Kard
Beta Tester

Post by Kard »

why are people still posting on this topic? seems kinda pointless to me