Gain exp the Armada way!

Discuss everything strategical about SMR.
Incision
Quiet One

Post by Incision »

uh loophole? PLZ before you complain know the facts maybe? You don't even know how the "loop hole works" Its nothing to do with big multiplers.... You can do it on a 6x port... It makes 1 port become a 6x route so you only need one good... or a 27x port and then you have a 27x route...

Its not a cheat or loophole because we DID speak to Spock... we DID tell him about it... we DID tell him how to change it... and he DID decide it was fine.

When you report it to the admins BEFORE you do it and they say nothings wrong and then report it again AFTER your've used it.. and they still say its ok... how can it be a loophole/ cheat when the Coder/admin knows the whole thing?
Incision
Faded Image
Inko

Post by Inko »

Good, guess that means we all get to use it now. And if its changed after this point, its clearly an insider thing thats only "good" if certain people know about it. And clearly a loophole. If not, I get more xp :). hurray. Was wondering how ppls xp jumped so fast.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

yeah maybe spocky drank a little to much that day :P it is wrong that a player can gain 12k a day everyone is gonig to start doing it hell i would its easy then the whole alliance will spend most of the game just building planets and trading money routes then making a huge route just so they can do this 12k a day thing and barly anyone will use normal routes and it might have everyoe just busting every decent size route out there just to make their one route even bigger and then someone will bust the route they make and everyone is just busting everything until we have all crappy routes and everyone can only gain 300 exp a day lol but i agree with remlak if anyone does hit 500k doing this so called "loophole" then i won't congratulate them or nothing if someone traded 500k a normal route then i would say hell yes go you!!! it takes 0 skill for the trader to hit 500k doing the "loophole" way get someone to go get the goods put it on planet let the big trader grab em with cloak and just sit there and sell goods...this will probly trigger more people into making Multis so they have someone to run the goods for them because im sure its not that fun of a job wasting all ur turns for small amounts of exp for someone else......so other wise i think this thing is a bad idea and Spock or Azool should change it...................................Yes if you wanna fix things for this Yes i did misspell ALOT of words YES my grammar is really bad and i know you already OKed it with spocky so i shouldn't be calling it a loophole but what can i call it ? planet Xfering :) well have fun reading kiddies
-XDemonX- :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Izzanods
Quiet One

Post by Izzanods »

I want to keep this simple. In just traded 1 good of xxx for 32xp! I then traded 2 goods for 32xp. I went all the way up to 25 and guess what? I still got 32xp. Now, Remlak and all the others are saying this method isn't a loophole but to me, it is when I can trade 24 more goods at least and still get the same xp. To me, that needs to be addressed.
oc12 here, what you playing with slowpoke?
Imhotep
Quiet One

Post by Imhotep »

Why...haven't you ever noticed when you trade 300 goods you get 22 exp, and you only get 22 exp all the way up to like 325? and when you trade twice as much goods you do not get twice as much exp, 600 holds = 42, not the 44 you would suspect.
Izzanods
Quiet One

Post by Izzanods »

Immy, 44-42 xp is minimal compared to the garbage going on in Armada. No wonder you can't get Incision to make OPS. Does he or Lotus think anyone respects there xp at this point? ID made it the old fashioned way. You got 6 level 70s and more of your alliance wants to trade still. Thats not team players, thats stats seekers.
oc12 here, what you playing with slowpoke?
Incision
Quiet One

Post by Incision »

Izzanods wrote:Immy, 44-42 xp is minimal compared to the garbage going on in Armada. No wonder you can't get Incision to make OPS. Does he or Lotus think anyone respects there xp at this point? ID made it the old fashioned way. You got 6 level 70s and more of your alliance wants to trade still. Thats not team players, thats stats seekers.

I was at every op I wasn't working during...
Incision
Faded Image
Target
Quiet One

Post by Target »

Izzanods wrote:Thats not team players, thats stats seekers.
who said anything about team players?
Izzanods wrote:Does he or Lotus think anyone respects there xp at this point?
why does it matter if people respect their xp? people don't just trade to make their stats better they do it for personal goals, etc. and yes ID did it the "old fashion way" and we should all hail him. what armada (that would be me) is doing isn't a loophole, its the way the formula is written. next game the formula will be different.

but for the time being lets constantly tell them they cheat and how bad of players they are because they are horrific people. and lets hope they leave the game and never return... better yet, everytime they say something lets call them incisinoob and lotunoob. thats what this community does to everyone else, why make exceptions for them
Inko

lol

Post by Inko »

Imh, by your reasoning of explaining xp, thats a loophole.

But now that I understand how the process works more. I agree, I don't know what spock was drinking, but it must have been good. Either way unless the whole xp system gets reworked it is here to stay. And if it does get recognized as a loophole, all HoF stats are hog-wash for trading related xp.
Hopefully will be looked into.
Inko

Post by Inko »

Also, I'd have to agree with Target. (sadly). It may be a loophole (my opinion, not Targets), but it isn't cheating really if Spock doesn't say it is. It is afterall his rules ;).