Or you can do it the Cereal Killer way!

Discuss everything strategical about SMR.
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

huh? I fired as much as the others and we gained 75k in 3 days turns... but what does that have to do with things?
The point is that instead of hunting the rest of the game and get maybe 40 kills more I trade so that people dont have a reason of :D at me...
=)

It takes one to be one!
Xar
Quiet One

Post by Xar »

He wanna be the first expert. Thats a noble cause, dont you think?
Jez
Quiet One

Post by Jez »

Xar, no I don't think so. :p

Mar I am saying if you were to hunt from the XP gained, I didn't know you went trading, then the gain for you would be much bigger than the few days' turns you lost. However even though you're "just" trading to avoid :D that still doesn't make it right. You still have an unfairly gained advantage whether or not you think so. :)
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

what way do I have that? none of you could pod me even if I flew a 0 exp PSF since Im doing a lame fed route. once I forgot to fed and I sat 4 hrs in open space on that route... the advantage I got from doing this is less than 0.1% I would guess. sure... your weapons get 2.5% less accuracy on me... if u were to ever fire on me.
=)

It takes one to be one!
Jez
Quiet One

Post by Jez »

Mar you can keep saying you do only this and you do only that, but the matter of the fact is that you and your buddies abused a loophole in the game to gain an advantage compared to others. Nothing you do in this game from the point of abuse and onwards can change that fact.
Target
Quiet One

Post by Target »

TahKillahz wrote:basically the way i see it, at least we bein fair about it...unlike armada's way
so what are you trying to say? your loophole is more fair than ours?