How the heck do you get all that xp?!

Discuss everything strategical about SMR.
Zed

Post by Zed »

Marshmellow Martyr wrote:One, which is the best one so far, that stretches from one side of the galaxy, to the other, with one item being able to give me more than 100,000 per times I use it, that is, if we have callculated it right. *Wonders*
That's not very impressive,unless you're in a GS :P
Blood for the Blood god,Skulls for his throne!-Any Khornite
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

would that be 100,000 exp points or 100,000 dollars?
Marshmellow Martyr

Post by Marshmellow Martyr »

Me telling my route? Not likely, especially since it is very complicated and all. besides, I've memorized it, so I don't even need the galaxy map for it. And its 100,000 exp, and I don't expect hunters to take pity on me, they don't take pity on anybody. :P
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

So it would take a hunter, maybe 4 trades to find you or 6? :P Don't get too confident, or you might just find yourself in a pod when you weren't expecting it.
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB
Dilbert
Quiet One

Post by Dilbert »

Marshmellow Martyr wrote:And its 100,000 exp
are you shore :?: :?: :?: :?:
In order to stab someone in the back, you first must be 100% behind them!
Marshmellow Martyr

Post by Marshmellow Martyr »

Not really, but according to Bogusmonkey, my bro, it would get me a chunk of change (pennys and nickels in this game :P ) so that I could get a better ship. Hunters can easily find me, just as they can find anybody and get them. Nobody is really safe when their trading or hunting, I'm just one of them, not that big of a deal. And I've already been in a pod Vtreka, they're awesome! :lol:
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

But how do people get 100000+ exp from trading??? I mean on avarege you get about 50 exp for buying and 100 for selling (or is it just me) that means 150 per port and a total of 300 for a round trip (if your trading both ways). Now does my maths fail me (which I doubt since im using a calculator) but 100000/ 300 is 333. That means to get to 100000 exp you have to trade 300 times! Now you're avarega trade route 4x4 or 5x5 takes about 12 turns for the round trip(including buying) and the avarge speed is 11 t/ph. 24 * 11 a whole days worth of turns is 264. 264 / 12(turns for round trip of trading) is 22. So if you continously trade ALL OF YOUR TURNS for almost a month this doesn't include cost of hull and cost of UNO's you'll get around 100000 trading exp. GOOD LUCK!!
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

Oh almost forgot: A round trip is from starting port buying, selling and buying at other port and selling at starting port again ending up where you were (but with, hopefully, some more cash and xp)