How the heck do you get all that xp?!

Discuss everything strategical about SMR.
Vober
Beta Tester

Post by Vober »

TO get EXP fast- sit around, let alliance get you a route and enough for a ship then trade (gota be good at guessing values)

But really this isnt needed, most alliance players will trade money routes/scout or w/e for a while... there maybe 1 person who gets exp, but not the average team player...
Marshmellow Martyr

Post by Marshmellow Martyr »

Its quite simple really. You just get the galaxy map, then find a low ranking port whihc is not that far away from a high ranking port. Normally you should be able to trade back and forth across the two. And if the two ports are 1, or 3 squares away. As long as you can buy goods for the lowest price, then sell them for the most, then you can jack up your Xp. Just a trick I use.
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

good trick
Kal
Quiet One

Post by Kal »

roflmao :lol:
Marshmellow Martyr

Yeah, I was at like 62xp at Wednesday morning, and buy the end of the day, I had 3-- something. Works like a charm.
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

is that 300 something? by the end of the day, you should probably have 3000 something at least...
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

Me personally (I don't do this normally) but since I am playing inactivily and sporactely, I just kind of wander around aimlessly, buying and selling goods. I generally add +/- 10% to the price and then round it to the nearest 0 number such as 10, 200, 3000, 45000, and so on. Not that I ever get much exp or go very far, but what does it matter? And I hate trading and when I have to actually do it activiley and I generally max my relations so I can be lazy about the trading part. ;)
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
Marshmellow Martyr

Yes I realize that Z-money, thats why I have printed off a map of the WQ Human's (my race) galaxy on which I have discovered along with the help of my bro, Bogusmonkey, the best possible trade routes. One, which is the best one so far, that stretches from one side of the galaxy, to the other, with one item being able to give me more than 100,000 per times I use it, that is, if we have callculated it right. *Wonders*
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

Yo, dude...bad form. You just left yourself wide open for hunters. Go find a new route. You just left yourself wide open for hunters. Unless of course they take pity on you for your naivity/stupidity and that will only last until you become a fat juicy tried to kill.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

the REAL way to do it is to type random numbers and hope you're right.