Hunt/op from Fed - The Rebel Way!

Discuss everything strategical about SMR.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

Penglund wrote:I'm sure i'll get bored don't worry. I'm not big on being a fed alliance and it totally blows i'm not gonn lie. I dont consider us a top tier alliance, there is no possible way you can call us that. I agree with every last word said...Just about
Come join meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

right now, every alliance is a fed alliance.
peru

Post by peru »

How can people get off telling others how to have fun with the game? Do I find the alignment thing to be a bit cheap, sure, but for people to say they can't be having fun doing what they're doing is rediculous. Why is the only way to play the game the planet owning / constant op way? It is the way the game is played for many, yes, but maybe rebels just got kind of fed up with how repetetive everything gets........
Strike
Admin Emeritus

Post by Strike »

I think the alliance is awesome; we share an AA, a message board and routes.
We don't have to build and we do what we want. It's something different for once rather than having to spend 3 months wasting every weekend doing mandatory PB's etc...!
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

umm strike name an alliance tha doesnt share their AA. We have lots of poeple would take pleasure in building planets. Wasting a weekend opping? i dunno who u have been opping with but im pretty sure weekend ops are great especially when im trashed and F everything up :)
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Thennian stop trading.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

I don't think anyone is telling anyone else how to have fun. This game has enough depth that you can make it your own. Trade all game, OP or don't OP, fed park or build planets...whatever floats your boat.

Mining a racial galaxy is certainly a valid strategy, but the only problem I have with seeing an alliance do that is it impacts the newer players of that race who are trying to learn the game. We don't need that.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

Harry Krishna wrote:Mining a racial galaxy is certainly a valid strategy, but the only problem I have with seeing an alliance do that is it impacts the newer players of that race who are trying to learn the game. We don't need that.
/me agrees
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

I agree, its all about what people want to do for fun. That is the best thing about SMR, you can play the game in whatever way you want as long as you are having fun doing it and not breaking any rules.
=)

It takes one to be one!
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

The problem with rebels stratagy is that for high ranked alliances alot of the game is based on territory wars and this means they can hit folks without being hit back. As for mining a racial, thats just annoying
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will