Hunt/op from Fed - The Rebel Way!

Discuss everything strategical about SMR.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

why u guys complaining so much? i don't understand...once we done something different that someone hasn't done before u guys complain?...i am having more fun this game then i ever have..we don't have the # of poeple as to hold a galaxy..all we want to do is trade and hunt nothing less nothing more...what is wrong with that??? Only thing i see they need to fix with this is bounties...everything else is alright..we had a plan op and had 9+ people all with 300+ turns to acquire this. Everyone is pleased with the results since it took 130 turns to arm..hunting was kinda boring because u have to wait every other day to hunt now i can hunt everyday if i want.. moral of the story is...this game has changed my perspective of smr. last game i ended it with like uhhh im bored of smr blah blah..but im interested in smr yet agian.. Rebels is one of the funnest alliance's i have been in because i can do what ever the hell i want! :)
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

and as for mining the racial....IZZY IS A BEAST go ahead and try to stop him because i can't lol
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
acidtrip
Quiet One

Post by acidtrip »

I think we should draw straws and everyone gets a racial to mine up.
Holy
Quiet One

Post by Holy »

Thennian wrote:i think its cowardly and detrimental to the game what rebels are doing..mining racials ruins the game for everyone..even people who just want to trade and eventually make them log in less cuz they dont wanna die. u guys can op from fed all game but no one is going to respect u or even care what u do
I think I am confused.. you all say that this is a game correct? And that most of the bugs are fixed when they are found, but if it does not say in the manual that you cannot mine in racials, or that you cannot raid ports, why not? I know that in SM on shareplay our alliances very often raided even for just one attack to make it so the other alliance couldnt trade the good routes for an hour.

Plus, on SMR, I believe all "newbies" are safe in their own galaxies until they get 60k correct? so they dont see hunters or forces until they get that high. Or is this not the case? I know that they cant see you in racials, but i could be wrong.

Also, as per loty's post several years ago about the alignment issue.. I think it might be a pain, but it's also resourceful. And, if they were "raiding ports all day" you should form a counter op and go against them. Basically, I was wondering, can't we all just get along and trade? After all, trading is the best part of the game :o)
Forrest: I ran for three years, two months, fourteen days and sixteen hours. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Holy wrote: Basically, I was wondering, can't we all just get along and trade? After all, trading is the best part of the game :o)
You are reading some old threads lol. But to answer your question NO! I like trading also but then I like planet bust, port raides, and fleet fights too. I also get a kick out of trading while keeping one step ahead of the hunters. So there is alot of different parts to the game and for someone that loves hunting. If he could not hunt then he would not be playing SMR.
Holy
Quiet One

Post by Holy »

Freon22 wrote:
Holy wrote: Basically, I was wondering, can't we all just get along and trade? After all, trading is the best part of the game :o)
You are reading some old threads lol. But to answer your question NO! I like trading also but then I like planet bust, port raides, and fleet fights too. I also get a kick out of trading while keeping one step ahead of the hunters. So there is alot of different parts to the game and for someone that loves hunting. If he could not hunt then he would not be playing SMR.
Eh, it was worth a try. And I'm sorry I'm reading old threads. It's uber confusing to meander my way through these posts!! Isn't there a way to like delete them after a year? or two? sheesh!

I'm just saying that there should be a fast game at least a 3x or 4x that would allow everyone the opportunity to hunt.
Forrest: I ran for three years, two months, fourteen days and sixteen hours. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!