Hunt/op from Fed - The Rebel Way!

Discuss everything strategical about SMR.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Kuwl it wouldn't make a difference if you did it everyday for the rest of the game... 8/* is the highest you can fed with no matter what.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

The sad thing is, I remember last game kuwl spouting off about how awful and cowardly it was for alliances to hide in fed, I guess he had a change of heart
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

OmegaRenegade wrote:The sad thing is, I remember last game kuwl spouting off about how awful and cowardly it was for alliances to hide in fed, I guess he had a change of heart
I agree, and i'm ashamed :( :oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by Kuwl on Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Need a good computer or good gaming server? Visit http://www.frozen-tech.net
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

i think its cowardly and detrimental to the game what rebels are doing..mining racials ruins the game for everyone..even people who just want to trade and eventually make them log in less cuz they dont wanna die. u guys can op from fed all game but no one is going to respect u or even care what u do
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

Thennian wrote:i think its cowardly and detrimental to the game what rebels are doing..mining racials ruins the game for everyone..even people who just want to trade and eventually make them log in less cuz they dont wanna die. u guys can op from fed all game but no one is going to respect u or even care what u do
You know it HAS to be VERY BAD if I'm agreeing to this
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

Nobody cared what they did BEFORE they did this.
BS

Post by BS »

apple!
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

I honestly dont see the big problem with this? they will lose the fun of ownig racials but will be able to op from feds....they will lose respect so they cant consider themselfs a top alliance this game, but what do they have to prove? As long as its apart of game play, its fair game...seems they are just adapting to the game as they see fit

But the thing is....they will prolly get bored b4 game is over and go inactive
Penglund
Quiet One

Post by Penglund »

I'm sure i'll get bored don't worry. I'm not big on being a fed alliance and it totally blows i'm not gonn lie. I dont consider us a top tier alliance, there is no possible way you can call us that. I agree with every last word said...Just about
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Stop trying to lure us into a false sense of security Peng :p
What, you want something witty?