Bring back exp hunting!!

Discuss everything strategical about SMR.

Should exp's be updated realtime again?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:52 pm

Yes
30%
No
70%
Other Suggestion
No votes

Total votes: 44

B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Re: ..

Post by B.O.B. »

SOul wrote:i think this is a joke because nuthin has changed its still same people on top10 kills with or without stat refresh.
That's because most of them knew how to hunt pre-stats.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

O well, this poll will detirmin if people miss it or not... If they this poll shows that people still don't like it I won't try to swim upstream :D. Ardberg you do have a realy good reason there... It was sort of a way to get info for free... I gues I should just learn to hunt better then since people are still getting lots of kills... Just though it would be nice, somehing today instead of waiting around all day for you're scout to be triggered...
ElvoN
Quiet One

Post by ElvoN »

All traders(well 99%) are lazy asses now, they dont use scouts, they dont use local, they dont change routes, they logf in fed near their route and so on.

Once again: they all are lazy fat asses!!!

I want to play with smart players, not with dumbs which only know how to move and whine when they get killed.

Real time exp update wont help hunters that much(as some1 said if hunter know how to hunt he will do it anyway), but will force traders to be smarter or be dead!
1st Elite SMR Player.

The RUSSIAN

Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

interesting post to say the least, i think ive been banned for saying less derogatory things lol
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

I never thought there'd come the day where I actually agree with Soul on something.

Ard makes good points as well.
What, you want something witty?
Cowboy
Beta Tester

Post by Cowboy »

I agree with Ard :roll: balance is the key to SMR being a fun game
Cowboy
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

I voted yes for two reasons.

1) Ever since it was implimented the Playerbase has been on the Decline.

2) You used to be able to hunt 10 different ways, it was fun. Now you can only hunt 1 way, its boring. SMR has got alot less exciting with alot of the "updates" in the last 3 years that limit this or limit that, every one of them piles up to create a game with a very narrow scope of play, when this game was origionally built on a wide scope of ways to play and enjoy it.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

I voted NO for the same reason that ElvoN said. But I will say it nicer.

All hunter(well 99%) are lazy when we had real time exp updates, they didn't use scouts, they dont use local, they dont do nothing but sit and calculate how many turns ver how much exp is gained, they logf to the port and so on.

Once again: they all are lazy!!!

I want to play with smart players, not with , which only know how to move and whine when they don't get enough kills.

Real time exp update only helps the hunters but (as some1 said if hunter know how to hunt he will do it anyway), but real time exp update will not force hunters to be smarter just lazyer.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

umm Freon, Elvon was talking about the traders being lazy.
=)

It takes one to be one!
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Yes I know, but his post didn't make much sense. Because everything he said about traders can be said about hunters so I was making fun of it.

I am sorry ElvoN for picking on your post. It was all in fun!