Perfect Strategy

Discuss everything strategical about SMR.
Fatman
Quiet One

Perfect Strategy

Post by Fatman »

Learn how to cause a massive lag to opposing ships, allowing you to fire up to 4 or 5 times in the 8 seconds it takes your opponets next screen to load.....Oh yeah, this is a tactic already being utilized by Armory, so its not a new idea

Or better yet, use a firing script..minimal ban, and your name wont be made public...wait wait, If you are not in armory i imagine your name will get published and you get a permaban.....Rules dont apply to the Select Few
Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

As JJ said, this is out of line. If you think a group of people are cheating then take it up with an admin in a PM.

To answer the "question" at the beginning of the thread, it is not possible to lag other people and not yourself. The way the game is designed right now putting many people together in 1 sector will cause a lot of lag for EVERYONE in that sector. This is just one more thing that we will improve on in 1.5.
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

This is ridiculous.

If I wanted to watch some kids batter on about nothing I'd turn on "Kid Nation" on CBS, but I don't do that because I don't want to listen to it.

Think before you post, or you can post somewhere else.
What, you want something witty?