Nijarin

Discuss everything strategical about SMR.
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

What do you mean? I say it as a player/leader. Flying ships that have no forces seems illogical. You cannot help in the most important part of galaxy defense, mining. What is so wrong with that statement?
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

Having no mines on a top racial creates balance between the races....

Can you imagine if the AssCraft had mines.... what would be the point of the EOS?... If the Devastator had mines how much more of a killing machine it would be?

Saying that top racials not having mines is stupid.... is.... stupid

And, its not that these people can't help with mining defense... they just have to switch to another ship to do it.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Jester- wrote:What do you mean? I say it as a player/leader. Flying ships that have no forces seems illogical. You cannot help in the most important part of galaxy defense, mining. What is so wrong with that statement?
i defently agree with that.

it REALLY sucks when you are flying around ina warbird with no seeds,..grr
ImageImage
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

If you're dedicated enough to defense your galaxy there's always a close by neutral and faster ship shop, keep armor guns to be safe on your way back to Nij HQ... It works if you want it to work. That ship is great, it's my problem I don't know how to use it (#1 death rank here).
Yeah an easy fix for nij would be +125 shields (makes it 1000/700) .70 DCS for ship to ship combat and still .75 for the planet.
This works too, just as the thing I suggested. Makes it too good for opping though :D and I would fly this gladly.

Kard, you made a GREAT opping race :D As for hunting, I flew Vindi once and I had 90k. PSF down in 2 shots. And that's not early hunting, I just went to seed and caught a PSF on the way. But, you can't go against anything but a trading ship, /9 is simply low, no matter how much xp you've got.
You shouldn't apologize infinity you are more correct than him.....
I've been a discussion moderator for too long at one point, and I really didn't realize Kard was the one who came up with the race, so an apology is in place for that.
Use The Force(s)!
Kard
Beta Tester

Post by Kard »

Infinity wrote:
You shouldn't apologize infinity you are more correct than him.....
I've been a discussion moderator for too long at one point, and I really didn't realize Kard was the one who came up with the race, so an apology is in place for that.
no need for apology
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

Infinity wrote:If you're dedicated enough to defense your galaxy there's always a close by neutral and faster ship shop, keep armor guns to be safe on your way back to Nij HQ... It works if you want it to work. That ship is great, it's my problem I don't know how to use it (#1 death rank here).
Yeah an easy fix for nij would be +125 shields (makes it 1000/700) .70 DCS for ship to ship combat and still .75 for the planet.
This works too, just as the thing I suggested. Makes it too good for opping though :D and I would fly this gladly.

Kard, you made a GREAT opping race :D As for hunting, I flew Vindi once and I had 90k. PSF down in 2 shots. And that's not early hunting, I just went to seed and caught a PSF on the way. But, you can't go against anything but a trading ship, /9 is simply low, no matter how much xp you've got.
Ah, I don't really think there is a good way to fly the Fury unless you count constantly running from fights you would take in other warbirds or enjoy pods, so it isn't your fault :). The Vindi has the same problem, you simply have no shot against another hunter because of the low defense, which is kind of frustrating. But yeah the Fury is a simple fix that wouldn't unbalance anything really and make it a joy to fly, the Vindi, however, would need a little more work.
-when there is a will there is a way
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

Purify you take what I say to literally. I'm saying as a leader I think it's stupid to go races that do not have seeds. Right now people need a reason to go nijarin, and having a few mines would definitely make it a lot more desirable race for a team/op alliance to go.
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

I disagree... to a point...

As seen last game the power of the AssCraft is often underestimated... but if you compare the hours worth of turns used on clearing mines to other ships (Nerd math) you can see that the AssCraft is the best small stack clearer in the game.... An alliance who wants to compete should have a fair number of Thevians and if they don't, they are giving this clearing advantage to the enemy....

However, if your alliance mates are picking an opping race Creo, Ikky or Nijarian..... i would hope they choose Ikky everytime because of the mines/stocking.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

the tac is fine it doesnt need a change if you want seeds in a kinda fast ship use a dm
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

Nij Advantages...

1) Most the time no one goes Nij so the trading is easy because the routes are mostly full and hunters don't think it is worth their time to hunt a galaxy that has fewest traders.

2) 130/20 lvl 3 Nij Weap is sweet. You are pretty much guaranteed peace with Creo (for CBD) or any race really. This also makes trading in other gals (like creo) that have better routes cause they have peace

3) The Fury might seem little, but it is capable of standing a blast from a lvl 70 because of the drone scrambler, and it sometimes rapes MSs.

Mostly LotP decided to go Nij because of Death Cruiser(DC). DC with lvl 3 Nij weaps rock. and easy to trade high exp.
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....