would you get banned for multiple killing of the same person

Discuss everything strategical about SMR.
WQ

would you get banned for multiple killing of the same person

Post by WQ »

like this:

1/21/2008 10:29:43 AM Bite Me (313) flying was destroyed by Planetary Super Freighter (80) flying in Sector #648
1/21/2008 10:20:29 AM Bite Me (313) flying was destroyed by Planetary Super Freighter (80) flying in Sector #648
1/21/2008 10:08:47 AM Bite Me (313) flying was destroyed by Planetary Super Freighter (80) flying in Sector #648

how many times can you kill someone before you get t3h bannageZ
Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

You can kill someone as many times as you can without a ban. However, if the kill is arranged in advanced (a winner and loser are predetermined) then you will be banned for even 1 kill. Once again this is generally looked down upon unless you are defending territory or have some good reason to kill someone multiple times in a row
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

WQ you know there are rules posted that you can read. :roll:

http://smrcnn.smrealms.de/viewtopic.php?t=3515

Just play fair then you never need to worry about being ban.
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

Since those are my logs here, I'd like to explain what that was about. The person was originally trading, and I moved to his galaxy to see if I could spot his trade route and perhaps score a kill. OMW to whatever route I thought he might be using, I saw a face on local at a bank. Gotta stop to check it. It's him in a PSF. I fire 3 shots and kill him. Since I'm a big cloak, I can sit pretty much anywhere I want and leave my ship alone if need be for awhile. Well, I notice that he comes back to this sector he was at. In a Destroyer, fully loaded except no CDs and TL's instead of HPT's, so I take 3 shots and kill him. I keep sitting there, and he comes back again, this time in a HBC. I take 3 shots and kill him. After that he msgs me

From: Bite Me (313) Date: 1/21/2008 10:31:29 AM [Report this message to an admin]
btw i did abit of mining around u so if i got u low enough mines could ahve got u
From: Bite Me (313) Date: 1/21/2008 10:30:12 AM [Report this message to an admin]
well i quit lol :

I didn't notice the mines at first. i jsut CSd to see a HBC IS and I blasted it. No real way out of that situation anyway by eliminating the threat.
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!