Games Similar to SMR

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
Kard
Beta Tester

Games Similar to SMR

Post by Kard »

I've been looking like crazy for games like SMR and TDZK, and I can't find any. Ive gone threw like 400 games, hundreds of screenshots and new accounts, and I can't find any other games like these 2 in the last few days. I feel like I'm going crazy or being pranked or something lol. Anyone suggest any to me.

PS dont even bother saying Merchant Empires.
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Re: Games Similar to SMR

Post by Baalzamon »

I honestly don't know. I know there's a game that a ton of TDZK people went to after it died, but I can't seem to think of the name of the game..your best bet would be to go to #redial in irc.invictachat.net and ask them
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

smrealms.de ?
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Erke
Quiet One

Post by Erke »

new.smrealms.de?
Erke
Quiet One

Post by Erke »

im an old tdzk'er...i know alot of them startet to play WoW after tdzk went down
igGy
Quiet One

Post by igGy »

Most who played WoW stopped. I play with Andrew, Thuds, Thuds's brother, Lore and Mak. The rest (DD, Vinz, Kitty, Lemmy, Greg, ZZ, etc.) quit a year ago.

Uhm, there's quite a few of us playing AE (Astro Empires). There's probably +15 TDZKers, the ones I know of, are playing. The game is nothing like TDZK or SMR, but it's nice.

If you want something similar to TDZK and SMR, try out SEI (Solar Empire Infinium). If I'm not mistaken, there aren't many players, but it's a nice game. There's a few TDZKers playing and all the admins played TDZK:
Last edited by igGy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

SEI is fairly cool although I never really got into it myself, but I do still sit in their chat as I know a few people there. I wouldn't say it's particularly similar though, the concept is roughly the same but the way it plays is fairly different imo
TimothyNiz

Games Similar to SMR

Post by TimothyNiz »

What are some of the top games with creatable Characters. Im looking for something full 3D.

Thank you