turn-based PC windows game based on Space Merchant

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
man1010bits

turn-based PC windows game based on Space Merchant

Post by man1010bits »

I have wrote a free turn-based PC windows game based on Space Merchant, its solo gameplay, with the sorts of things you can find in Space Merchant, I added a turn-based 3D cockpit to do battle.

NOT SPAM its a fan game of Space Merchant

screenshot
http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah2 ... 2jtt7t.png

game link. hosted by web-grognards a highly respected site
http://grognard.com/freecompgames/3DRet ... teer41.zip
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: turn-based PC windows game based on Space Merchant

Post by JettJackson »

Can you give more information about the game, I am curious as to what it is exactly.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
man1010bits

Re: turn-based PC windows game based on Space Merchant

Post by man1010bits »

hi

the game plays with a 2D grid of locations in space(1000 per system) you move through the systems through worm holes. you can find wrecks to salvage, secrect bases to trade with, recruit crew, but better ships and upgrades, but weapons, bank, raid bases, attack ships, trade, you may have to fend off bounty hunters, or boarding parties. there are neutral ships that may take either side in a battle, there are pirates, and Law keepers. there is a 2D display of ships systems as well as a 3D turn-bases cockpit.

the whole game is turn-based, its retro, you have to be an old timer to like it, or be a SM fan