Question

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
carylson

Question

Post by carylson »

Do any of you play any other games? I made http://www.HustlaGame.com but that is the only other game I play.
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

games discussion my good man
piratedan
Quiet One

civ 4

Post by piratedan »

okay, so I'm jealous about all u that have scored the game ahead of me, tell me all about it.... how does the religion stuff work and the new civics, is the AI just as evil as ever? Can u actually play the culture strategy this time? or does the AI still decide that as soon as your culture and armed forces mix is lethal to hit you with a plague so that everyone starves even if you have the pyramids and smith's trading company to suck out your population and drain your bank? or does everyone still declare war on you simply because you didn't want to cough up your hard earned cash?
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

Umm COMON other MODERATORS ur suppose to delete this post cause carlyson or w/e is someone trying to advertise their game can't you see?
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Re: civ 4

Post by B.O.B. »

piratedan wrote:okay, so I'm jealous about all u that have scored the game ahead of me, tell me all about it.... how does the religion stuff work and the new civics, is the AI just as evil as ever? Can u actually play the culture strategy this time? or does the AI still decide that as soon as your culture and armed forces mix is lethal to hit you with a plague so that everyone starves even if you have the pyramids and smith's trading company to suck out your population and drain your bank? or does everyone still declare war on you simply because you didn't want to cough up your hard earned cash?
Lol. You bozo. :P You missed the thread.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Re: civ 4

Post by Kuwl »

B.O.B. wrote:
piratedan wrote:okay, so I'm jealous about all u that have scored the game ahead of me, tell me all about it.... how does the religion stuff work and the new civics, is the AI just as evil as ever? Can u actually play the culture strategy this time? or does the AI still decide that as soon as your culture and armed forces mix is lethal to hit you with a plague so that everyone starves even if you have the pyramids and smith's trading company to suck out your population and drain your bank? or does everyone still declare war on you simply because you didn't want to cough up your hard earned cash?
Lol. You bozo. :P You missed the thread.
Need a good computer or good gaming server? Visit http://www.frozen-tech.net