This is why i don't play on Pokerstars.

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

This is why i don't play on Pokerstars.

Post by XDemonX »

Well.. this is pretty horrible i feel bad for the guy with AA...but this flop was a dream for him..(this game was a 10 dollar buy in sit and go) flopped a boat..now if i was that guy i could only put him on 2 things..either a flush draw or maybe Q-X possibly A-Q...so the guy with AA slowed played a little bit just put a little small bets out there hoping for him to either catch his flush or make a big bet..ends up the guy hit a Royal Flush..but really..that is almost impossible..the guy flops the nuts then all the way to the river he has the 2nd nuts..those were the only 2 cards in the deck that woulda beat him Kd-Td..I've seen stuff like this all the time on pokerstars which i never see close to on any other sites...this is the 2nd royal flush i have seen on pokerstars.
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

poor bastard..musta thought he was the luckiest guy ever after the flop..and then BOOOM!
poor poor bastard heh..funny
Rosebud
Quiet One

Post by Rosebud »

One night I hit a royal and two straight flushes within an hour... in real life, not online crap.
B.O.B. - Rosebud is one of craziest cool drunks I know.
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

LoL.. i was sitting there wondering who was gonna win, then I see A-10 of diamonds .. poor bastard lol
Need a good computer or good gaming server? Visit http://www.frozen-tech.net
Swagman
Quiet One

Post by Swagman »

I'm sure it's nothing to do with the site, as all top sites are regulalry audited for fairness and to make sure the random deal, is as random as possible....

but that's what you get with probability and chance, sometimes you'll see hands like this often, then you won't see any for 2 years........
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

I would kill myself.. Also because I would've probably gone all in on a hand like that... I guess that's why I'm no more then a mediocre poker player though.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Swagman
Quiet One

Post by Swagman »

I think most people would have gone all in, in a situation like that.... I know I would..

you just need to remember you didn't have the nuts.... (only Full house) as there was a probablilty, however small, that somebody on the table could have had the royal.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

Yeah no way the guy with pock aces coulda got away from that hand without going all in.

Yeah Swag, but you have to play at this site to see how many horrible beats there are that u rarly ever see in RL. This site's nickname isn't "Riverstars" for no reason. Thats not the first royal flush i've seen on there. I just posted that because the guy flopped a boat with pock aces.

Boats are so common on this site its ridulous. But they say if you can win on pokerstars then you can clean up all the other online sites. Its good practice :)
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....