Massive Op

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

This started out as a positive thread. I like BOB's suggestion.

Plan ahead. Set aside some money now and make the last 2-3 days of this round a massive fleet fight in Panumbra. I'll be there.
that which pods you makes you stronger
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

My posts have been edited, and I definetely wasnt saying smr sucks. I think you guys just take anything I say and turn it around and make personal attacks on me, but thats just how it appears. I think I had good points that all the new improvments are chocking the game, but that definetely isint a "SMR SUCKS". So How about we quit puting 8) words in my mouth and talk about smr for a change, and not how much lotus thinks it sucks.

And HK, I came back for your love. Happy podding.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Kal
Quiet One

Post by Kal »

I don't know what the games like now, but I do remember it from 18 months ago when I last played, and the server choked back then :?

Has anything changed really? :mrgreen:
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

OMG ITS KAL! Jeebus..long time since you;ve shown your face..server prolly cant handle it still hehe..maybe with the new code we can get a good one next rouns
Holy
Quiet One

Post by Holy »

I'd do it but for some reason someone decided that a 2.5 week ban is appropriate for about 20 seconds of complaining after a pod that anyone else would have complained about as well. I think it's excessive.
Forrest: I ran for three years, two months, fourteen days and sixteen hours. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Holy, your complaint here proves that you deserve your punishment, or at the very least it confirms my lack of pity for you.
that which pods you makes you stronger