SMR POKER TOURNY IS UP!

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

SMR POKER TOURNY IS UP!

Post by XDemonX »

Yep that is right you can now register for the tourny!!! It starts 1/28 at 1pm EST, You can register for the tourny at ANY TIME registration closes 1 min before the tourny starts. But the sooner you register is the better :)

Here is some info you need to know. This tournament is a No Limit Texas Hold'Em Tourny. That means you can go all-in at any time. This tourny is strictly SMR players. So you don't have to worry about people you don't know playing in it.

This tournament is FREE, just download the Software from http://www.absolutepoker.com/main.asp?h ... 3338b_3078 then Make an account on Absolute Poker, once that is done you PM me your E-mail Address and your ACCOUNT NAME you are free to enter the tournament.

You can get a first time deposit bounus of 200% up to $300 but you MUST use the code SUITEDAA to get it.

To get the the tournament Hit the tab "Tournaments" then hit the tab "Freerolls" scroll down it is in red and it says "SMR Tourney of Champions" double click that to open up the lobby and hit register. It will ask for a password the pass is bigmouths

This tournament you can win REAL MONEY FROM thats right real money. It has a $50 dollar prize pool. Also there is a $10 dollar bounty on my Head(Cupid_ is my account name), that means whoever knocks me out of the tourny, Wins $10 bucks automatically!! Also the winner of the tourny gets a AP Hat and Teeshirt :)

This tourny should be lots of fun, tell all your alliance mates out there to join in on the fun. The more people we get=Bigger Prize pool.

This site does not require a credit card or any personal info(besides e-mail you can make up the rest) so you don't have to be 21 to play.

Hope to see you all there if you have any questions you can always find me on IRC. And remember please PM me your e-mail addresses

Also if you wanna use me as a referrer if you make an account my e-mail is TjClacher@gmail.com

ALSO i need to know who downloaded it from suitedpockets(or that link) because they heard about the site. This is important for me to know so let me know, Thanks.
Last edited by XDemonX on Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

well it would seem that if you want your 50 dollars, it would be in your best interest not to make up your personal info, correct? unless you have to use the 50 bucks to play more poker or something...
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

Correct, if you plan on withdrawing the money after. Im just noting that its not a must, maybe some young people are afraid of poker sites i dunno? ever since that "GO TO YOUR BOX" comericial people get scared of online gambling
DM
Quiet One

Post by DM »

Just bringing this to the attention of whomever cares:

You'll be registering for the "SMR Touney of Champions"

Isn't it a "touRney"? :roll:
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

DM wrote:Just bringing this to the attention of whomever cares:

You'll be registering for the "SMR Touney of Champions"

Isn't it a "touRney"? :roll:
XDX is still in high school which means thinking and typing dont come hand in hand
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

the guy who set this up mispelled it.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

Bump!
Dilbert
Quiet One

Post by Dilbert »

how do i get the $50? i rehgistered for the tourney but i dont have anything does that come l8r?
In order to stab someone in the back, you first must be 100% behind them!
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

you get the 50 when you win the tourney.....
DM
Quiet One

Post by DM »

DragonLancer wrote:you get the 50 when you win the tourney.....
If Absolute runs it like one of their regular $50 freerolls, the $50 will be divided among a certain amount of spots (it's usually the top 18 places but, with only 26 people registered so far, it may be different).