Where is the Space Merchant game login?????????????

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
Holy
Quiet One

Post by Holy »

and if i had been him, then you should have thanked me for all the hacking that MM accomplished.
Forrest: I ran for three years, two months, fourteen days and sixteen hours. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

Holy wrote:
Trade_warranT wrote:meh i actually came accross some old saved SM pages on my other comp. 1 think i am happy to find is the Ending HoF. Also i found a bunch of things like Roster of Holy, Piggy, and Master of Merchant(another Holy) being 1mil exp after 2 days in a 1x game speed... what fun:DDD and yes the site is dead. i am checkign everyday for "sm servers for sale" thing posted by martha...
You think I'm Merchant Master? LMFAO! WHat a moron. Ask Poca who MM really was. Poca talked to him. Some black dude. an actor from california or something. MM was too bad at the game to be me. How could anyone die at boss? lmfao!
id did while counteroping on DPD. they had about 20 IS i shot at Looney whow as /5 then got raped by proX after getting osme MAJOR 5 minute lag
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

ahh, good old Space Merchant
Holy
Quiet One

Post by Holy »

You got raped by Prof X eh? That would explain a lot
Forrest: I ran for three years, two months, fourteen days and sixteen hours. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

Holy wrote:You got raped by Prof X eh? That would explain a lot
lol yes ..ProX is sexy lol
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR