Where is the Space Merchant game login?????????????

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
bob smith

Where is the Space Merchant game login?????????????

Post by bob smith »

:?: Only one question: Where is the Space Merchant Game??? I've tried every link on here trying to log into the game and play and can't find it. Where, oh where is the game so you can play???????????????????????
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

well, Space Merchant is dead, and the site is gone. Space Merchant Realms is alive and kickin...the link is http://www.smrealms.de
Holy
Quiet One

Post by Holy »

and don't forget beta.

http://beta.smrealms.de
Forrest: I ran for three years, two months, fourteen days and sixteen hours. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

meh i actually came accross some old saved SM pages on my other comp. 1 think i am happy to find is the Ending HoF. Also i found a bunch of things like Roster of Holy, Piggy, and Master of Merchant(another Holy) being 1mil exp after 2 days in a 1x game speed... what fun:DDD and yes the site is dead. i am checkign everyday for "sm servers for sale" thing posted by martha...
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

Master Merchant and Holy weren't the same...I was in Holy's alliance the last game, me, holy, poca, and some other people, and we had one day that we all got into cheater-made ships to hunt Merchant Master down....the butt monkey kept me from getting Boss almost as many times as Pneumbra did...but i got the last laugh and got it eventually! muah ha ha
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

blah*look below*
Last edited by Trade_warranT on Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

i am f happy for u. Piggy is an ahole. i think he got his Panumbra account to 1 mil in 2 days and Piggy account in 1 to boss.. Master of Merchant is just a fag. half the bugs came up cuase of him. justfew i remmber that HE and HE alone revelaed. SMC in fast games, 1k mines in a sector. combined ships, possible more then 2 combined ships in 1 he almost joined the "future" game cuase i was in caht with him while he was trying to do so. Also he was just a plain hacker. cuase he could avoid any ban in irc. the fag brught down the game more then anyone else. i ADMIt i used bugs in the last few days just because it was imposbbile not to. No WAY u can compete with combined ships in my little UA:(

Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

TW, I strongly suggest you edit your language before an active mod gets to this.
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

hey now....i got really mad after one particular pod from Pneumbra, and had poca hook me up with a shipt that took him 1500 turns to make...had everything possible, only thing we couldnt figure out was how to combine hardpoints...But wasn't there a guy way back in the day of SM who knew all the bugs before we did? He even knew the combat drone bug....i always thought that somehoe Merchant Master got the bugs from him....but in the last month or so of the games, I made multis galore and taught so many people the tricks of the game, the trade bug, that ship bug, everything i knew.....all to waste though...all to waste... :cry:
Holy
Quiet One

Post by Holy »

Trade_warranT wrote:meh i actually came accross some old saved SM pages on my other comp. 1 think i am happy to find is the Ending HoF. Also i found a bunch of things like Roster of Holy, Piggy, and Master of Merchant(another Holy) being 1mil exp after 2 days in a 1x game speed... what fun:DDD and yes the site is dead. i am checkign everyday for "sm servers for sale" thing posted by martha...
You think I'm Merchant Master? LMFAO! WHat a moron. Ask Poca who MM really was. Poca talked to him. Some black dude. an actor from california or something. MM was too bad at the game to be me. How could anyone die at boss? lmfao!
Forrest: I ran for three years, two months, fourteen days and sixteen hours. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!