Final Fantasy XII

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
SOul
Quiet One

Post by SOul »

i agree with remmy this game is pretty great they counter making combat super easy by making it so u can be killed by any ramdom monster at anytime tons of lvling is required.
MiA
Quiet One

Post by MiA »

anyone make it to the feywood yet? i need help to finish this stupid game so i can mail it to jester and be done with it.

complete walk through
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file ... _xii_e.txt
this link is dead now :( damn whiners at gamefaqs want you to look at their lame site on your way to finding this page again i guess. what a cheap way to promote your site(/me perm blocks that site from ever being accessed on his comp again) dont try n ram crap down my throat or youll end up like tv is to me. a paper weight only good for my ps2

it says
Notice the "Gigas" part?
Summon Belias and then touch the gate, which will open. The group
passes automatically into...

1) i hated the game so much i cheated and used my action replay disc just to finish faster meaning ill never need magic(not like id use that anyway with this LAME A** attack system) so i have no clue how to summon or where the damn option to summon even is

2) i looked everywhere in everything and cant find no belias nothing nowhere :(((((

stupid game. mabey i just say F it and mail it to him now. i just wanted to see what it looks like when you finish it but thats not that important to me anyway
Last edited by MiA on Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
MiA
Quiet One

Post by MiA »

ok i used find on page and went way back to see its a esper so how do i use that lol. :( i just let my stupid guys kill whatever is there then move on. i dont pay attention to the stupid game i just want it to be over so i can see the ending
MiA
Quiet One

Post by MiA »

soul ROCKS ty for the help soul. im a idiot lol guess i still gotta go back once in awhile and buy more licenses. thats what i get for cheating early on hehe. i dont care faster im done this game faster i can see the end movie then mail it to jester for a xmas gift
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

w00t