DOTA - Wc3

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

why cant you play much anymore?
telekinesis
Quiet One

Post by telekinesis »

Well i played in US server and im on Euro Time.
MY guild was a Top guild in WoW, top 25 in US so we were Hardcore raiders, and raids ended at 5AM my time. And right now i could not keep on that system. Plus with the new Exp coming out would be ALOT of time spent in WoW when i need to finish my Graduation :P, so i just sold my account for some nice money and now i have time to ALOT of things :D
Former Member of: Carnival of Souls, Nitro Express, Armada, Faded Image, The Dogs of War, The Legacy of the Phoenix, Adult Swim,Sillicon Valley, New Dawn, Illusion, Suckas......
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

DOTA FTW!! Dota rules! Too bad I'll never be able to play against any of you since my WC3 isn't realy mine and I'm playing on SA server to avoid ridiculous pings/lag :P
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

I almost bought WC3 the other day since I loved StarCraft sooo much (I still play it when I can) but I got WoW instead...didn't know anyone from SMR played WC3..But I'm sure I'd own you :-P.. in the words of an old SMR player named Blade .."Siege is so good at StarCraft that it's actually really sad"

Is WC3 worth buying or what ?
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

Siege you and Lotus should face off in Starcraft. He owns me every single time.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

We'll see ;-) I haven't played anythng but those dumb use map settings things in quite a while.. I didn't know Lotus did anything but....well..anything.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.