DOTA - Wc3

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

DOTA - Wc3

Post by Jester- »

I hearby challenge anyone here in DOTA. Bring it and lose foolios!
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

jesters good. like homo erectus nerdium carniverous good.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

This is a true statement, and i've only gotten better. MuwahWHAwhaWHA
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

DoTA is for nerds :p

J/k id play if i had a wc3 game :P
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

DOTA = worst Warcraft 3 map ever.

Yes, I said it. I don't play WC3 anymore partially because that map is all people want to do for use map settings (which is really the only repeatedly enjoyable aspect of the game). It's not really that bad but like most of the radio it's so overplayed that you want to hate it :(.

Footmen Frenzy for teh win!
What, you want something witty?
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

FOOTIES I CHALLANGE ANYONE!
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

Dota > all
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

except footies
telekinesis
Quiet One

Post by telekinesis »

Dota is Great i started playing it 6 months after being playing WoW cause like 20 guys in my guild after the raids used to go play it.

It?s a cool mod but like WoW i had to quit... lol no more 12 hour/day play, lmao.
Former Member of: Carnival of Souls, Nitro Express, Armada, Faded Image, The Dogs of War, The Legacy of the Phoenix, Adult Swim,Sillicon Valley, New Dawn, Illusion, Suckas......
telekinesis
Quiet One

Post by telekinesis »

Dota is Great i started playing it 6 months after being playing WoW cause like 20 guys in my guild after the raids used to go play it.

Its a cool mod but like WoW i had to quit... lol no more 12 hour/day play, lmao.
Former Member of: Carnival of Souls, Nitro Express, Armada, Faded Image, The Dogs of War, The Legacy of the Phoenix, Adult Swim,Sillicon Valley, New Dawn, Illusion, Suckas......