WoW money trick

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
DragonLancer
Quiet One

WoW money trick

Post by DragonLancer »

just for you horde out htere that want a fairly simple way to grind for a lil bit of scratch for your 40 mount i have one way to do it

THis way is not the most productive but if your tired of grinding other ways try my way

there is a repeatable quest in desolace for 55s...most ppl know this, but did you know there is a boss in Gnomer that drops a staff that allows you to breath underwater? now if your a druid or lock this does not apply to you, but to all you other non underwater breathing classes try this

first go to gnomer, kill first few ppl....they are 25-27 elite and are easy at 38, which i just did it at

second jump off the platform the the big nut below...you dont have to to hit the nut to survive but you wont draw aggro this way...

third look around for viscous fallout and go kill him, be careful to not draw extra aggro and he is easy to solo......if he drops other stuff, get naked, die and run back :( took me 3 tries to get it

now if your running gnomer and this drops, ask if you can need on it, if they say no just hope you win greed. this is always handy to have around because you can swap while in battle, get breath back, and go back to fighting

On my hunter i won the fishing tourney and got fish form, but im not goin through that again on my warrior and this is easier alt.

I only posted this because i know we have many WoW'ers around here.

GL and have fun

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

May i also add its a staff so you need to have a staff wielding class....but i dont really know of a class that cant wield them
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

or grind elemental earth in the badlands, 10% drop rate off the lesser rock elementals and it sells for over 1g a piece on my server.
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

May i also add WoW blows teh big one? =)
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Kahless_ wrote:May i also add WoW blows teh big one? =)

ill second this motion
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
lawrenceofarabia
Quiet One

Post by lawrenceofarabia »

DL...whats your name in tortheldrin?
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

WoW is really really good...
DPR

Post by DPR »

STEBO48858 wrote:
Kahless_ wrote:May i also add WoW blows teh big one? =)

ill second this motion
I will third this motion. It is final WoW does in fact blow the big one.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

thanks JJ, Kah and DPR cant till i get to spam one of your threads.
MiA
Quiet One

Post by MiA »

cheater lol
/me goes back to his mining :) stupid copper mines GRRRRR a zillion of them and all i see is the rare tin mine :( can mine silver and almost mine gold whatever thats good for since those mines seem to be non existent