Defend your castle

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

RandyOrsolo wrote:Strangely addicting.
ya, and your wrist get very tired but you still gotta keep going. it gets more and more intense lol
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

I made it to like level 12 first try... It got so damn boring I eventualy gave up since the naging pain in my wrist wasn't worth it :P
Wish I knew how to save...
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

The trick is to make it do the work for you :). The first thing you buy should be a temple and then you drop a guy in your castle to start converting him, when hes done, pop another in, that will give you a stockpile of guys while you save for the archery range, build that and get archers, tell you get like 25 or so, then get mages untill you get the spell that lets you instant convert, its the last one you get, then you can start to get ahead of the game and dominate it.
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

Was wondering how I could make my archery work =/
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

I got to like 25 mages, 25 archers, 25 builders and then I lost everything...
Kinda pointless if you ask me.
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

i got to level 12.,...25 archers, and 15 mages...and then i died...all that work for nothing
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

I lost everything on 14 =/
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

Im at lvl 70 or so

the key is wizards, first upgrade is temple > demolitions > mana pool > archery range > workshop

when you get to like 30 wizards you have a new spell that allows you to brainwash enemies instantly instead of the wait it takes when you drop em in plus the 2nd spell is very useful to kill the big guys and is the only way you can stay alive until the exploding enemies come

once the exploding enemies start coming you can just blow them up at will and try and keep building your army with the last spell
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

btw, you have to have enough money to pay your guys or they will quit, I.E. you lose everything.
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

yeah I kept spending everything and lost everyone multiple times b4 I realized it even tho it says it takes the unit pay out at the end of the level you have to have enough to cover it before the level starts