WoW

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
Skarlet
Quiet One

Post by Skarlet »

uh did you even look at the links? They're links to our characters for the purpose of comparing gear..

Besides its not like I can post a link and someone can just automatically play. Theyd have to go and buy the game, pay the monthly fee...maybe upgrade the expansion
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

Nice moonkin Skarlet :O I cant believe you didnt get Force of Nature thou, or Nature's Swiftness! Also improved mark of the wild is terrible! If you do arena i would suggest Furor any day, that way you can turn to bear and bash instantly!

Thennian you have a lot of plus healing for mostly non epic gear. I'm hoping my shammy does kara soon so he can be my healer sicne we seem to get nothing but Mail drop all the time.

Freon22 it's a link to our character sheet so people can see what our characters have for equipment and talents.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Skarlet wrote:uh did you even look at the links? They're links to our characters for the purpose of comparing gear..

Besides its not like I can post a link and someone can just automatically play. Theyd have to go and buy the game, pay the monthly fee...maybe upgrade the expansion
Yes Skarlet I did look at each of those links that is why I asked the question and just did not go ahead and edit your post.

On your second part I am not going to debate anything with you or anyone else on the issus of posting links to other game on the web board. If you want to debate it or don't like it then take it to Bob.
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

for someone too inactive to play youre sure around alot
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Don't worry seldum after this round ends I won't be. The only game I am playing when I do have the time is the normal speed game. I am not playing the other game because one I don't have the free time. Two since I am running a contest that I am giving $390.00 dollars away in SMR credits. I don't think it would be fair for me to be playing there by completing in the contest.
Skarlet
Quiet One

Post by Skarlet »

Astax wrote:Nice moonkin Skarlet :O I cant believe you didnt get Force of Nature thou, or Nature's Swiftness! Also improved mark of the wild is terrible! If you do arena i would suggest Furor any day, that way you can turn to bear and bash instantly!
force of nature jsut ;) me off and I'm built more for raiding. How does imp MOTW suck?! thats like the first thing I always grab when I respec and I demand all of the druids in my guild have.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

ya i have a few items that i could upgrade to get my +healing up, i wanted to keep a high +healing so that i didnt have to get a bigger mana pool. I know some pallys in my guild that roll with alot more mana but alot less plus healing. I figure getting more outta heal is better then a larger mana pool.

Speaking of kara i wanted to blow my brains out doing it becuase ti was hours and hours of sitting there spamming heals for like 3 mail drops lol.
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

Skarlet wrote: force of nature jsut ;) me off and I'm built more for raiding. How does imp MOTW suck?! thats like the first thing I always grab when I respec and I demand all of the druids in my guild have.
IMP gives u like 2 extra stat points, and maybe 160 armor, thats for use of 5 talent points. It's the reason no one gets improved mortalstrike. I guess for raid build it's ok, but I saw you do arena so I thought you were more into pvp.
Thennian wrote:ya i have a few items that i could upgrade to get my +healing up, i wanted to keep a high +healing so that i didnt have to get a bigger mana pool. I know some pallys in my guild that roll with alot more mana but alot less plus healing. I figure getting more outta heal is better then a larger mana pool.

Speaking of kara i wanted to blow my brains out doing it becuase ti was hours and hours of sitting there spamming heals for like 3 mail drops lol.
Most pallies get high spell crit, it's where they get most of their mana. Mail drops are fine :) You can wear any healing armor pretty much, but if you do kar aenough you will have all plate. It is a bit boring, and healing is the most challenging job. Altough I think Main Tank is the most boring.

I usually offtank but this week and next week I'm the main tank cause the main tank is on army duty. And at to that the fact that most of my good peopel were rotated ot other kara teams to help them out, so instead of a nice 3 hour clear we were wiping :( Of course I couldn't tank Nightbane cause blizzard won't give us hordies fearward :(

My druid has about every epic I need from kara, I'm just picking anotehr dps ring and maybe some healign gear in case I ever want to spec that. My guild has been doing kara fo rlong time, especially my team, so we all are pretty much gearign our alts and friends now.

Our focous is on 25 mans now. We just did Gruul, mag is next, then into SSC for tier 5. I know we are a bit behind the most advanced guidls, but we didnt have 25 raid capable people ill recently.
MiA
Quiet One

Post by MiA »

edit just plain edit lol i tried playing ally their quests suck. they make you go 54535335 miles for everything. horde grab 10 quests go to 1 spot do 10 quests done. ill stick with horde cause im sick of questing. getting pretty bored with this game anyway. need a new 1 to play

heres what i been playing lately

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Lucretina
Last edited by MiA on Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

ouch lots of greens!