WoW

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
MiA
Quiet One

Post by MiA »

they better then the epics from bg cause with the bg epics i see at vendor ill lose all the attack pwr bonus and alot of agility i much need and get replaced but other useless stats i dont need :/ as is the epic piece i got replaced a green and i lost both pwr and crit a good bit. been watching the ah like a month now for better but never see it yet. was 1st character for me so i didnt know i shoulda went lw at start for some nice crafted stuff. was thinking sockets was gonna be arm n leg and was hoping to save money in end but everyone n their dog is a jc so its cheaper then gear :( thats ok made a new hunter on different server. hes going lw/skin then after i suit myself at 70 will drop it for jc cause its easy to lvl mine/jc. my server is completely 1 sided(pretty much all horde) and ah prices are insanely expensive for anything even a grey item lol i get a kick outa cats you can buy from reg vendor in netherstorm sell on ah for 500 gold and people pay it(idiots)
Last edited by MiA on Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MiA
Quiet One

Post by MiA »

i also have this guy but someone jacked it recently changing pass :/ so ive lost alot of interest in the game. this is my pvp guy but he dont count cause i cant access him anymore :(

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... aw&n=Dmeds

me and a rl friend been working on him good while but my friend is gone till end of month for work so ill have to wait till he gets back to fix the pass for me. it was origional his but he gave it to me to learn pvp with cause ive pretty much given up on my guy/guilds/server and dont have a cc to transfer. that being said you obviously know then that he gets credit for the aquirement of gear on it not me. but i was bg'ing like mad with it :D i dont like arenas cause theres not enough people to shoot at lol. i like 6464646 on 65664645 lol and amongst the chaos ill be calmly killing people while they attempt to reach another. concussion shot so they cant get to their target then unload hell on em :D lol