WoW

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
DragonLancer
Quiet One

WoW

Post by DragonLancer »

Im home on vacation for a few more hours and my gf is in school so i have nothing to do....so i figued i troll these forums(cus you cant do wow forums on dialup :cry: )

neways...how many of you guys still play wow?

i currently have a 70 shadowpriest thats in a major raiding guild and a 64 or so hunter(used to be my main) that im currently lvling to make money withy because its hard to grind while raid specced....even though i get to be a sexy shadowpriest doing it

neways...i knew some of you used to play...thennian ect and was wondering how your wow lives be treating ya
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

wow sux ;)
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

SMR > WOW
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

smr > real life > wow
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

I play SMR more then I do WoW, since I can play SMR seriously without putting in 4-5 hours at a time.

Hold that thought....

SMR still > WoW though.
What, you want something witty?
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

havent logged on in a few weeks..had a healadin at 70 geared to about +1370 healing with all plate.

got real bored running kara over and over and never getting any drops it was such a waste of time so i will come back when everyone is doing it in pugs lol Got my mage up to 55 but am too lazy to level him even though he is 10x as fun to play then my paladin.
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

WOW that game sucks. Play SM noobs.
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

mmm healdin.....i love them with my SP...but yea i could see why you would be bored
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

I play the WoW. And it does suck. Only good thing I met some pretty cool people and if I'm ever in Singapore or Australlia I have a place to crash.
Skarlet
Quiet One

Post by Skarlet »

WoW does not suck !_!