Fantasy Football

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

I havent played any fantasy sports since I lost in 2 different leagues by 1 point on the championship day

and my kicker in both leagues was Rob Boronis and the stupid titans went for it on 4th and 15 on the 20 yard line against the seahawks when they had a shot of beating them......they were tanking for draft spots of course

I remember telling myself...man I hope those 3 points Doesnt come back to haunt me :mad: :mad: :mad:
I wish I had a trendy saying that made you laugh while at the same time making you realize how true the statment really is.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

bump again, not much interest yet this year - we need to get this league filled up. No football interest necessary, this is just for fun and trashtalking.
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

yes plus its another thing i suck at and people can beat me and poke fun at me like smr
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
TK
Quiet One

Post by TK »

we need more bench spots....for bye weeks you need reserve players and 5 bench spots only covers 1 QB, 1 WR, 1 RB, 1 Kicker, one TE...what if you have 1 or 2 RB's on bye week or 2 WR's you will be screwed.

7 bench spots minimum would be nice
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Eh, more bench spots is just more picks for me to screw up on.
What, you want something witty?
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Shorter benches add more skill to who you choose to hold on to.
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!