hellgate:LONDON

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

The regular and collector's edition boxes are hitting store shelves. Games have been arriving in mailboxes across the world. Hellgate: London is digitally streaming across the Internet onto computers of eager gamers. And our servers are up and the battle to save London is officially underway.

For those who don't have their copy but were in the beta, you can play on the beta server till you get your copy! Also stop by #hellgate once you get things going, soon I will start a guild and all SMR players are welcome to join.
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
Bonker
Beta Tester

Post by Bonker »

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i gotta wait till friday *cry*
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

Well after playing for a bit (I am level 13 or so... so not far yet at all).. the game is so much fun. COntent is solo-able if you feel like it, and the difficulty gets harder and harder with the more people you have in your group. I think grouping will become a big big part of this game as it is just loads of fun tackling massive mobs with a bunch of guys.

I think I will enjoy this game for awhile. Nonstop killing FTW!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
Bonker
Beta Tester

Post by Bonker »

wooooooooooo release 2day for get !!!! les go pwn london =)
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

BONKER, if u have a beta account you can play like me w/o buying it! WOOT
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

/me stilll cant play even though he has it....damn CPU speed isnt fast enough :-(
Bonker
Beta Tester

Post by Bonker »

Jest if i got a beta acount then id have to play euro .... but im playin US servers to spank u lot around =)
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

It's pretty cool, i really like the combat system. HACK SLASH KILL!
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

Jester- join #hellgate

Also you need to tell me your name on the server so I can add you as a Friend. Also soon I'm gonna be making the guild, gonna be lots of fun. =)
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

ok

just played to level 13 on single player...i'm going to attempt to load in multiplayer right now, game name should be Baalzamon, and if its not that, it'll be some sort of my name....i'll let you know :-)

I'm going to be a blade master online because thats what i'm playing single player, but then again, i'd also like to try evoker...