hellgate:LONDON

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

Bonker wrote:btw jus wonderin if any of u know will it be like Diablo where u can choose weather to play the US or EU servers or is it if u UK u gotta play EU ?
I am pretty sure that you can play on any server you like, no matter your location. You just might experience a bit more lag.

I'm glad so many of you are giving the game a shot!!! I will setup #hellgate on VJTD3 so that we can have a nice guild chat room, or anyone who wants to chat about the game can do so!

ALL are invited to #hellgate!!! Add it to your perform!!!
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
Kard
Beta Tester

Post by Kard »

Im a little unimpressed with this game. Nothing new, or inovative, and visualy, it wasnt close to what I was expecting. Good game, but not what Im looking for. I think Im gonna hold out for Warhammer Online, and the new TDZK
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

Hmmm sounds so tempting, but ive decided to not play any games that take up too much of my time anymore.....if had not decided that...I would so play this game

And i also spend all my money on magic the gathering cards lol

:(
I wish I had a trendy saying that made you laugh while at the same time making you realize how true the statment really is.
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

I like see no other players. Do they make every area a separate area for you to fight in? I don't really like that. It's like every area is an instance in World of Warcraft w/o the hard monsters.
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

DragonLancer wrote:And i also spend all my money on magic the gathering cards lol

:(
You're a good man.
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

Jester- wrote:I like see no other players. Do they make every area a separate area for you to fight in? I don't really like that. It's like every area is an instance in World of Warcraft w/o the hard monsters.
IMO I like that Jester. It's way better then sitting around waiting for enough people to want to group up for an instance in WoW. You can either solo the instances, or group up for them (which increases the difficulty also). I like having a choice.
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

Yeah but i never see anyone to talk to or make friends with..
Bonker
Beta Tester

Post by Bonker »

come play u bum u can talk to me i prob play US servers whoop some yank ass
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

I'll be on tonight. My name ingame is : Dybbuk

Though I don't know exactly how servers work or how the message system works just yet. I did figure out to talk in g-chat you have to keep typing /chat then a message which makes no sense.
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

Jester- wrote:I'll be on tonight. My name ingame is : Dybbuk

Though I don't know exactly how servers work or how the message system works just yet. I did figure out to talk in g-chat you have to keep typing /chat then a message which makes no sense.
You can whisper. /w name. You can add friends (I think it goes /friend_add name and it sends them a request).

I'll try to hop on if I'm around. Brianurlacher.