Poker

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Poker

Post by DragonLancer »

Would it be possible for us to some how set up a new SMR poker game? If nothing but for fun. I am the reigning champ :D and I would like to defend my crown. :cool:
I wish I had a trendy saying that made you laugh while at the same time making you realize how true the statment really is.
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

I'm in. All you poker phreaks should play.
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

If I recall, the tournament that was setup by XDX would be difficult to duplicate in regards to logistics, to say nothing of getting actual money in as the prize :)
What, you want something witty?
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

RandyOrsolo wrote:If I recall, the tournament that was setup by XDX would be difficult to duplicate in regards to logistics, to say nothing of getting actual money in as the prize :)
the only way to play CASH money baby!
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

I dont care if we have money involved, even though that would be sweet :P

Maybe we find a way to play for smr credits......everybody put up 1-2 credits to get in and winner gets credits.

Therefore if you want to get in, you have to buy credits :cool:

no more than 2 though cus i only have 2 :lol:
I wish I had a trendy saying that made you laugh while at the same time making you realize how true the statment really is.
kerkem
Quiet One

Post by kerkem »

i have pokerstars private tournaments priviledges so i can get this arranged if people work out the payment structure. message me in game if you want dragonlancer. (Virgin)
Kerkem
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

Like RO said... getting a freeroll going with prizes is tough...

We had a fun $5.50 game not too long ago on Stars though..... was a regular Sit & Go but we had 7 SMR nerds in it...... sadly JJ is the only one who won monies :(
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

wow you let JJ beat you all?

thats very sad
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

ya its sad i only have been playing cards for 20 years, i shouldnt have any chance to win at poker right ? /sarcasm :-P
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

if a SMR poker tourny starts up, I want in :-)