Mythos

To discuss any and all games, but not however to advertise games.
buttsack
Quiet One

Mythos

Post by buttsack »

[link removed]

Just got into the beta test. It's being made by FlagShip Studios (same guys who are making Hellgate London).

The thing about this game, I played for an hour or so... it plays exactly like Diablo II, whereas Hellgate has its own unique engine. Mythos plays like Diablo (dont need to use keyboard or WASD), but is in more of a fantasy type land.

Also, I heard that when the game is finished, it will be free to download :!: and free to play :!: . You don't even pay $60 for the game at a store... kind of strange if you ask me, but we'll see how it works.

EDIT: Per board rules, posting links to other game sites is not allowed.
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

Send me an invite.
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

You have 0 invites! :(
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

how do you get in on this?
I wish I had a trendy saying that made you laugh while at the same time making you realize how true the statment really is.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

Hmm i love diablo2
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

DragonLancer wrote:how do you get in on this?
I only got in cuz I'm in the Hellgate Beta... and on the Beta Messageboards everyonce in awhile they put up a Mythos invites thread just. All I did was enter my email and bam, I got an invite.

The game is pretty cool. :D
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

I put my e-mail on there.. we will see!