Need to Be Done ASAP

Ask Page...

Moderators: JettJackson, Infinity, Page

Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Need to Be Done ASAP

Post by Baalzamon »

All of the items on this list are things that I have heard from multiple people that need to be tweaked/changed/fixed

Orbital Defense Platforms need to be implimented

Planet buildings need to be able to take more damage before being destroyed...600 damage destroying 5 buildings is outrageous, and little damage dealt for alot of building loss is way too common

Planet attacks need to be showing up correctly (Planet Bust messages)

Combat logs to be seperated Personal/Alliance/Port/Planet

Random SC loss needs to be tweaked...more chance of a lower SC loss and less chance of a higher?

Relations on "Trader" screen are screwy

Increased Trade profit needs to make a difference...
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Re: Need to Be Done ASAP

Post by DWill »

The trade profil gadget makes a difference, if that is what you are talking about. like on a 25 mil trade you get an extra 275k. It'll add up eventually :).
-when there is a will there is a way
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

after a billion trading.
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

Also the orbital defense platforms really shouldn't be implemented until some clear rules on how you can use them are discussed. A lot of the ideas I have heard are not very balanced if you ask me. For example who owns them. The alliance leader or the person whose planet they came from. Where can you park them? Over planets or ports or everything? How do you move them? I think the route we are going right now involves the alliance leader just being able to move them or something, which I don't quite like, you should have to tow it with a tow ship or something.

Also really the first thing that needs to be done is work on jump drive if you ask me. Its a tad (very) overpowered.
-when there is a will there is a way