Testing: Beta errors

Ask Page...

Moderators: JettJackson, Infinity, Page

Page
SMR Coder

Testing: Beta errors

Post by Page »

Beta is now using "1.6", you will have to use the account you created when we were testing it before (I disabled registering for now).

Things to post here from beta:

Ignore undefined variable/index/offset. Unless it's PHP_OUTPUT.
Always post undefined property and methods.
Always post errors.
Always post $xyz if it appears in the middle of the output.

If there is a fatal error always post it along with any undefineds (they may be relevant in these cases).

A full post of the error message should be suitable on it's own, however for the $xyz you will have to say what page it was found on.
Page
SMR Coder

Re: Testing: Beta errors

Post by Page »

If I'm on IRC it's easier top paste direct to me, saves both our time. But this is good for the times I'm not around.
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Bump.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Local Map displays current sector only. I used the ingame "Report a Bug" link to report this error. So if you have an in game bug message in the game "Jett Test" you know that the "Report a Bug" works if not then that will be another bug. :-)
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Technically not a bug, you have to use the link at the top and then scroll out - but it should have defaulted to the standard 5x5 (which it now does)

Report a bug link sends an e-mail to bug@smrealms.de - I should redirect that to somewhere in-game that I can access before it goes live.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Good job a 5x5 is good. A new player would look at the single sector on local maps and thinks something was not right.

Also good idea on Report a Bug, not sure but some players may just use that link and never post on webboard. Thinking that the right person will get the report.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

I click on a Item at a port to buy and got this message.
Notice: Undefined index: number_of_bargains in /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/engine/Old_School/shop_goods.inc on line 210
When I make an offer that the port doesn't like it does not give me a couter offer, it just show my first offer in the textbox.

Also when it does take my offer I get this.
Notice: Undefined index: number_of_bargains in /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/engine/Old_School/shop_goods_processing.php on line 239
: 15
It also looks like my relations are going down not up. It was 500 when I made the trade. btw I am Human in this game.
PORT IN SECTOR #831

This is a level 8 port and run by the Human.
Your relations with them are 499.
Relations (Personal)
Human : -1
I made another trade and took the first offer and it looks like my relations are going up again.

Relations (Personal)
Human : 1
Last I now have a Luxury Item Icon with :15 in the upper left corner of my browser even when I leave the port and move to another sector. After making a trade whatever goods you buy you get that icon in the upper left corner. I now have a Computer icon with a :40 now.

When I clicked on "Galaxy Map" link got this.
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/lib/page/SmrPlayer.class.inc:2) in /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/htdocs/map_galaxy.php on line 22

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/lib/page/SmrPlayer.class.inc:2) in /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/htdocs/map_galaxy.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/lib/page/SmrPlayer.class.inc:2) in /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/htdocs/map_galaxy.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/lib/page/SmrPlayer.class.inc:2) in /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/htdocs/map_galaxy.php on line 25

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/lib/page/SmrPlayer.class.inc:2) in /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/htdocs/map_galaxy.php on line 26

VIEW GALAXY

Notice: Undefined index: galaxy_id in /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/htdocs/map_galaxy.php on line 76

Please choose a galaxy:

Tangeria
Alskant
Creonti
Human
Ik'Thorne
Salvene
Thevian
WQ Human
Nijarin
Omar
Warps not showing up on "Local Map" or "Galaxy Map" also no breadcrumbs in local map when ploting course.
What are these two new races Spartans, Persians?
When trying to view anyother races Council members I get this error.
Notice: Undefined variable: list in /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/engine/Old_School/council_list.php on line 88
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND game_id = 80 ORDER BY experience DESC' at line 1
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'SQL query failed (SELECT * FROM player WHERE account_id IN AND game_id = 80 ORDER BY experience DESC)' in /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/lib/global/db_mysql.inc:120 Stack trace: #0 /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/lib/global/db_mysql.inc(46): DB_Sql->error('SQL query faile...') #1 /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/engine/Old_School/council_list.php(88): DB_Sql->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #2 /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/engine/Old_School/skeleton.php(126): include_once('/home/mrspock/s...') #3 /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/htdocs/loader.php(218): require_once('/home/mrspock/s...') #4 /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/htdocs/loader.php(158): do_voodoo() #5 {main} thrown in /home/mrspock/smrealms.de/beta/lib/global/db_mysql.inc on line 120
Last edited by Freon22 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

Relations should go down if the port rejects your offer...Always been like that =)
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

also, when your offer is rejected, it doesn't go back to the original, its supposed to show your offer...its also always been like that...or at least has as long as I have played, not sure about before.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Ok on that part you maybe right I could be thinking of the ooold SMR/SM when it would give you a counter offer back if it did not take your offer. You could then take that counter offer or try another offer. But I see that if you keep adjusting your offer and if the port doesn't kick you out, it ends up taking it.

Also Cargo Holds not showing what goods I am carrying, just show how many holds are empty. That is what the goods icon in the top left corner is, it in the wrong place should be under the "Cargo Holds" link.

Traded up to full Relations also am President now and it shows all other races a Human.

Human -500 -500
Human -500 -500
Human 0 -500
Human 0 -500
Human 0 -500
Human 0 -500
Human 0 -500
Human 0 -500
Human 0 -500

I did set some peace votes with I don't know what races because they all look to be human.

Human PEACE 0 / 0 12/31/2008
7:07:12 PM
7:07:18 PM
7:07:20 PM

Next Level graph not working.