GP Editor

Ask Page...

Moderators: JettJackson, Infinity, Page

Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

GP Editor

Post by Freon22 »

Page can you make you the GP Editor in the Freon-Test-Game, I would like to test it.
Page
SMR Coder

Re: GP Editor

Post by Page »

done
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

The html seems to work ok, are there any restrictions on the html tags I can use?
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Not sure, I don't think so - GP editor is a fairly trusted position I believe.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Do you mind if I code a simple html tutorial page for whoever the GP Editors maybe. If they don't know any html it will help and even if they just know a little it may still help. I wont do to much just some font types, colors, un-ordered and ordered list, unlines, cross outs simple things like that. No tables or anything that would cause problems with the GP page display.
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

I don't mind any manual, but if GP Editor is a fairly trusted position, then is it really too much to ask some basic knowledge of html. And even if a crash course is needed, aren't there plenty of resources on the web? Seems to me like you'd be doing work for nothing...
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

I would expect GP editor to already have basic HTML knowledge, but if not I expect there are already a lot of resources available online and others would be around for questions. So I don't mind you writing a manual for it, but it is probably unnecessary.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Ok I wont waste my time on it. It was only going to be a html referent page anyway.