Hunting has become too difficult

Ask Page...

Moderators: JettJackson, Infinity, Page

Page
SMR Coder

Re: Hunting has become too difficult

Post by Page »

Personally I'd actually like to not know who/if anyone is hunting me, makes it more fun :P
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Well you would not know who if anyone was hunting you with invisible scout either. So scouts not telling you who owns them gives you the samething except you only know that someone put a scout there. :-)

Which will make hunting easyer and will also make it so trader don't have to pickup their scouts before they stop trading.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Well just a few days since the news that unknown scouts will be in the game. Feeling are mixed which is understandable, I am still leery on this change to scouts. We should have a much better idea on how its going to work during the first 1.6 game. Aren't you glad the idea of invisible scouts failed? It would have been good for web board posting and reading but would have hurt the game far to much.
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

Aren't you glad the idea of invisible scouts failed?
Ok, poke us in the eye with a stick please.

They are not invisible, just owner isn't visible.
Use The Force(s)!
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

Freon was referring to my originl idea, Kiky.

I think invisible scouts was a miserable idea because it did the exact opposite of what I meant to do: make hunting easier. So I guess everyone would have liked it once they thought about the consequences a bit more.
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Edgecrusher wrote:So I guess everyone would have liked it once they thought about the consequences a bit more.
There are people who do that :O
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Well the debate on invisible scouts is over at lease for the time being but your post bring up a question Edge. If I am reading your post correctly you are saying that invisible scout would make hunting harder? If so how? when during the time that you were coming up with this you also said that ONLY hunters would be able to have them.
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

Well, that was a suggestion that I had, and in that case it will indeed make hunting easier. But when traders also have access to them, then hunting will be a lot harder, because all traders will leave scouts at their route.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Thanks Edgecrusher, I guess we can debate that part the next time. But all in all I hope that the unknown scouts works out good. I guess the first game or two will tell us.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

if nameless scouts bring up this much flack from the playerbase, invisible scouts would be an explosion, lets see how the effect of nameless scouts go first and decide from there after a game.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all