Attack me!

Ask Page...

Moderators: JettJackson, Infinity, Page

Page
SMR Coder

Attack me!

Post by Page »

In JettTest I'm sat in 1357, try to attack me as fast as you possibly can. I've got plenty of shields/armour so it's unlikely you'll be able to kill me (but try if you want). There's also a beta function to remove newbie turns from me should I happen to get any.
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Attack me!

Post by Edgecrusher »

You are under newbie protection, silly.
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Page wrote:There's also a beta function to remove newbie turns from me should I happen to get any.
(Game gives 1 newbie to everyone if there are no active sessions, or none active for past X time - this is to make sure they're given should a temporary error happen with server that self-rights. Or just in case it might otherwise be forgotten)
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

Silly me. I stopped reading after you said 'attack' :)

k, you should have a long list of combat logs. By the way, the continue attack button isn't moving, it's always in the same spot.
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Attack button is now moving, and fixed a bug with logging the attack speed, so if you can try again that'd be great (trying to find fastest attack speed)
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

Done. I only managed to hit twice in a second once now, this is more balanced. By the way, the continue attack button now has only three possible positions, compared to 4 or 5 in classic. The leftmost position appears not to be used (perhaps an array of which you don't use the 0 position).
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Well it's left/center/right of a div inside a centered div which means it stays roughly central whilst moving around (what I found whilst shooting back), and afaik that's the same as classic.