Planets

Ask Page...

Moderators: JettJackson, Infinity, Page

Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

Using narcs and slaves to drop align was a fairly legit method. If a player wants to turn evil from good now what ways are there to do this other than attacking certain traders (which no one will only attack certain people anyway).

I might add in alignment changing missions or something to offset this lose.
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Azool wrote:Using narcs and slaves to drop align was a fairly legit method. If a player wants to turn evil from good now what ways are there to do this other than attacking certain traders (which no one will only attack certain people anyway).

I might add in alignment changing missions or something to offset this lose.
i think that is a great idea..i personally think it is way way to hard to switch allignment.(unless you are a good hunter) and azool you are right. people dont just target good or evil. they target anyone they think they can kill lol.

azool i also have another idea..that can go with that mission thing. i know in the new SM they had a new good called School Supplies. now with school supplies,(it was a normal good just like food) but you could donate the school supplies to the port and then it would raise your allignment. now in that game, it was almost too easy to change alliangmnet..but what i was thinking about was with this mission thing, you could make it so you have to have at least 20k school supplies donated to a port .
ImageImage