actual layout?

Ask Page...

Moderators: JettJackson, Infinity, Page

Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Poca wrote:wow that would be a crazy idea!!!! wouldnt it be the other way around. for your scrren to be green while on and then red when its off??

and what about we have a feature so when you get attacked its more noticable..like your screen starts flashing a dim red in teh abckround. that would be cool i think. but we shoudl also maybe make a feature allowing you to disable it as some people might now want that. for like fighting 1v1 constantly.
When the cloak is off it is just like anyother ship hens the redest tint when on. I think a bar graph would help in not only giving traders a heads up that they are under attack. But would also be a good visual aid on how you are doing during the fight. If the bar graph turns yellow time to think if you should stay in the fight or not. When it turns red you know you are just one shot away from a pod ride.

But all in all I like the idea of changing the layout colors when you are under attack.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Freon22 wrote:
Poca wrote:wow that would be a crazy idea!!!! wouldnt it be the other way around. for your scrren to be green while on and then red when its off??

and what about we have a feature so when you get attacked its more noticable..like your screen starts flashing a dim red in teh abckround. that would be cool i think. but we shoudl also maybe make a feature allowing you to disable it as some people might now want that. for like fighting 1v1 constantly.
When the cloak is off it is just like anyother ship hens the redest tint when on. I think a bar graph would help in not only giving traders a heads up that they are under attack. But would also be a good visual aid on how you are doing during the fight. If the bar graph turns yellow time to think if you should stay in the fight or not. When it turns red you know you are just one shot away from a pod ride.

But all in all I like the idea of changing the layout colors when you are under attack.
yeah like if you are flashing ed on your whole screen, it would help a ton with newbies also!!!
ImageImage