SMR - MakeOver

Ask Page...

Moderators: JettJackson, Infinity, Page

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

SMR - MakeOver

Post by N.ator »

the one thing smr needs most (in my opinion) is a make over. Smr needs to have a new look, a new feel to the game. like seriously everything is about the "look" .

for example: cell phones. what is the difference from the cell phones coming out. they all have a different look and its a huge compition about the look of the cell phone. i want a mad skinny cell phone thats shinny and silver! the better look of the cell phone the more people that are going to buy the cell phone.

most of the smr player base currently(not alot at all) are fine with the look because they are used to it and dont really care as long as they are playing the game. but what smr needs is the new guys coming in. and the first thing they are going to look for it the look. does it look cool. hey it looks pretty cool so i might try to play it, and learn how to play it.

(as a kids point of view) this is probabaly one of the most important features we should add to SMR 1.5
ImageImage
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

we have that...just waiting for all the layouts to come in from spock dont worry your pretty lil head its coming
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Prince Valiant wrote:we have that...just waiting for all the layouts to come in from spock dont worry your pretty lil head its coming
SWEEET!
ImageImage
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

i'm very VERY glad to hear that PV lol