mgu in smr

Ask Page...

Moderators: JettJackson, Infinity, Page

Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

I gotta admit I'm looking forward to finding obscure cash routes in neutral galaxies and trying to keep them secret ;)
Use The Force(s)!
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

Infinity wrote:I gotta admit I'm looking forward to finding obscure cash routes in neutral galaxies and trying to keep them secret ;)
same here

but my point about waypoints are just sectors that you create a personal way point for..not to hold like 30 different way points like a max of say 3...enough for 2 ends of a route and fed sector.
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

As in stored locations right? I think it'd be nice to store a few locations (maybe 5-10 each) for quick plotting. I also think being able to plot actual "way points" on the course plotter. For instance Plot from sector 1 to sector 1069 and from 1069 to 438, and from there to 69. Instead of having to plot each destination seperatly, you can plot them all one after the other before even starting to move.
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

this would have nothing to do with trade routes. it wouldn't find routes for you, you would need to find them yourselves. If you want to have a couple ports be your saved sector, thats fine...I'm just clarifying that for people because I think some are getting misconstrued on it.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

I was talking in general, I dont think trade will work nearly the same in the long run, there wont be traditional "routes" so a route finder itself will be useless. Any "database" or plot course feature or whatever we may add will be location based.
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will