Goals for next round release

Ask Page...

Moderators: JettJackson, Infinity, Page

Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Goals for next round release

Post by Baalzamon »

OK, so, what do we want to have finished and ready to go into live for the next round? And what are some little things that we can impliment right now to show the community that we ARE still working?

Little things that I think would be good:
Notes on trader page
galactic post
Bank Transaction report
?
?

Big Things I would like:
Player Rankings
A newbie protection system to go with player rankings
Planets progressed more
Message System
Donation rewards systems (see my other thread)

What do you think? Is this plausable? Page?
Page
SMR Coder

Re: Goals for next round release

Post by Page »

Galactic post needs writers and stuff, however it's as simple as someone putting together various articles using html to style it in column format (I assume people would want it like that). Then I can just put that in place of the current galactic post thing.
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

an idea that i have with galactic post (i mentioned it to dwizz once before) is make it a newsletter as well. Every week have the GP as you know it, as well as general SMR news, and send it out as a newletter every week.
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

Apart from donations...

Voting sites? 3-4SC per one, in 24 hrs? :)
Use The Force(s)!
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

voting sites....roehm brought up to me just now that they should give a -10 repair per vote, rather then straight up SC bonus.
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

That's fine, but -10 per vote is too much, you know we discussed credits in beta chat.

Tho, I was more thinking about those situations we had in old SMR when you, for instance, hunt low on turns and a kill gets you to 5 and you're 15 away from fed... and in that waiting with all your alliance mates that are online sitting on you (sitting on turnless motherships was fun, we once sat with an Ikky for 3 hrs, lol) and you get your stars and 12 turns that get you to safety... that's why I suggested SC instead of credits.
Use The Force(s)!
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

You can still move on 0SC, granted it takes a long time to get anywhere, but it does kinda nullify those benefits (I remember fun times trying to get back to fed after hitting singles..)
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

good point kiky. You've swayed me. lol
canff
Beta Tester

Post by canff »

I think getting the old newbie space back would be a huge help... but i think with the new exp... make it so that new players can trade up to 100k exp before they can be seen in racial space...or 15 kills...one other idea is to let them keep this for nuteral gals to...but still let them be seen in planet gals..Back when we had newbie games...it was the best we all know but we won't get that back so this is the next best thing...I don't know how it worked same map and ports but they could not be seen till they hit the stats for it..