Colossus

Ask Page...

Moderators: JettJackson, Infinity, Page

JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Colossus

Post by JettJackson »

I believe that until the ability to carry ships is coded in this ship should be turned off or coded out as its is over powered in its base defence to start with
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Swagman
Quiet One

Re: Colossus

Post by Swagman »

I take it this is in response to canff getting in one to clear you ?

but your right, until somebody uses it for a certain reasons you never know if it's any use or not....

all we have to decide is, is this a valid use for this ship ? as even if the transporting of ships was coded in, he could still perform the same task, just with the added ability to drop off all the ships in a just cleared sector ?

So it seems like a valid tactic to me ?
canff
Beta Tester

Post by canff »

People have been useing them for ops and low exp people use them for hunting... so they can take hits and there friend an do the damage.... there is nothing wrong with it... not like it can hit anything,,,you guys had what 5 ships last night... ...and did not even take 1 shot at me.... thats your prob for not takeing it to me.... i have been killed in 1 on 1s with this ship every time... to somone with more exp....i can't do more then like 400 damage each attack all your big ships can hit for 1500 to 2000 some times...do the math ....if you don't try don't cry...
The fact that people are useing more ships then just the main big hunters/top racials is a good thing...

I am sick of people changeing things as soon as its bad for them...not for the game...how about adding in whats needed for the other new ships...and stop takeing stuff out....
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

I agree with Canff here, the only reason why we would want it out is because he found a use for something even though it's not coded in yet. The ship has 1 HP and terrible maneuverability, so I'm not sure it would be a problem taking it down. Few emp weapons would do the trick, the only problem is he needs to sit still long enough to get through all that defense. And even if it offers an unfair advantage: everyone can buy one and even out the advantage.

On the other hand: taking out things that aren't implemented sounds like a good idea to me, the less junk we have in the game the better it is.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

canff the problem with your argument is that the ship was coded for a reason, and that was transporting ships, which isnt in yet, and until it is i think it needs to take a temporary hiatus until it is, after this game, i dont want changes in game but afterwards
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
canff
Beta Tester

Post by canff »

sorry but the fact that it is not done does not make it any less of a good ship to me for my low exp to use right now... if people are useing it and it is not even done then leave it... when it is done even more people will use it...this is all about me being fast enough that you cant' kill me if i don't sit and fight....keep the i can't win so remove it crap out of the talk... my mav is lower then any other ship anyone can hit me with all weapons every time...and i can't hit for crap......Anyone can put all their points in defence and run around and be hard to kill...heck if i was only 30 defence and ran every time you still would not kill me now that the game lag is gone... only diff is that i am useing it to clear mines that someone is putting all over....with 5 bad guys all trying to kill me...sorry but getting mad at people wanting to change crap because it does not work for them.. but does work for others...