Holiday themes

Ask Page...

Moderators: JettJackson, Infinity, Page

Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Holiday themes

Post by Freon22 »

Back around the first of the year Azool was wanting some input on different CSS themes. Someone back then asked for a Black/Orange theme and I did one, while it never made the cut for the game. It still was a cool looking theme, I was thinking that it would be kind of cool if we came up with some Holiday Themes. Of course for something like this is to happen Page would have to have access to live server. Do you have access to live Page? Anyway the Black/Orange theme I did would have been cool for Halloween and its to late to put it up now. But if we could make themes for each of the holidays and test them then all Page would have to do is change the CSS file at the start of the holiday then change the CSS file back after the holiday is over.

Just an idea to add a little spark, check out the link in the quote below to see the Black/Orange theme.
Freon22 wrote:
Jester- wrote:I'm working on a blue - > dark blue theme. I would like to see a black/orange theme similar to the message board pallette and maybe a dark red/black theme. I'm also up to suggestions. A light green/black theme would be cool and good for that old time SMR feel.
Black/Orange?
http://video.smrealms.de/Space%20Mercha ... 0v1_5.html
Page
SMR Coder

Re: Holiday themes

Post by Page »

I had actually thought about how a holiday theme would be quite cool, but it was a bit late and I don't really come up with many ideas for holiday things.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Thanks Page, it would be something that could be done for next year holidays. It would add a little variety without changing how the game works. Once the CSS are made and I would not mind coming up with some its a simple matter of just adding it to the game. Then when the holiday is over put the normal CSS back in. But this thread did not get any responses so I don't think it is going to happen. :cry:

Like I thought that this one http://video.smrealms.de/Space%20Mercha ... 0v1_5.html would have been cool for halloween. Maybe add a ghost here and there. lol
canff
Beta Tester

Post by canff »

a you so need a xmas one;) could be a 3 or 4 day one;) make it an option when you log in or something so people who don't do the xmas thing don't have to use it;) but would put a warm feeling in me i tell ya:)
Wizard64
Quiet One

Post by Wizard64 »

Not sure how hard it would be but the themes could be general ones as well that could be used year round if people got tired of the green