No votes
Other?
No votes

Total votes: 11

Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Meetings

Post by Freon22 »

Ok with the holiday understanding. The weekends are good for me, as far as a time, I am open. I don't mind getting up a few hours early or staying up a few hours late. Whatever the best time is for the most players should determine the time.
canff
Beta Tester

Post by canff »

seems 1am to 3am game time has around 30+ people on a lot... prob a good time on a weekend... could get a lot more if sent out in an smr email..
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

I guess I did miss posting my times, I can make 11:00-23:59 server time on Saturdays (other than the first/last of month when I have an IRC meeting from 18:00+), and on Sunday I can make 14:00-23:59. So 2-3am is really very viable for me and until we have another coder I kinda need to be there for a lot of the questions, but I do want to have some way for people to send in questions so that they can be answered (even if the person can't make it), and for logs to be posted at the end.

I will also see about getting MrSpock to show up, even if he doesn't actually say anything.
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

11:00-23:99
Woah, that's 40 minutes per hour more than we have. You're really lucky :P
Use The Force(s)!
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

How does Saturday 8pm server time, fortnightly (every 2 weeks), sound to people? The regularity might vary depending how much is going on, but just to start with.
On top of this special meetings on a Sunday before the start of a new game to discuss the changes that have gone into it, or whatever else people want to know.

Meetings aren't compulsory at all, I'm sure people won't always be able to make it but would be nice to have at least a couple of the beta team at each one to help answer questions and stuff.

First meeting on the 27th? (Should be free on this, but would have to double check before I announced anything)
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

Yup, ok.
Use The Force(s)!
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

Don't we have a meeting tomorrow? If so, someone has to send an ingame admin msg about it.
Use The Force(s)!